Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Texas-Style Angus Beef Chili with Beans Soup 15.5 oz. Tub

BY CAMPBELL'S

Everything good takes time. Our Slow Kettle® Style line has high-quality ingredients and delicious flavor combinations that deliver an experience you will want to slow down and savor. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I really enjoy eating this for lunch. It's portable, microwaveable and tasty. The chili has some heat, but not too spicy. It has a good amount of beef and beans and is in a tomato like sauce. I prefer my chili more less soupy so I add crackers. Not as good as homemade, but a close second.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
This is ok for a cold day. To me all of them kind of taste the same, but it's not a bad taste. You get quite a bit for what you're paying. It goes well with crackers.
Amanda W.
Reviewing this for my fiance....he loves these for work. Probably eats them a couple times a week and still loves them!
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Yummm. This is my go to soup on a cold day. The price is great and it is so flavorful! I love that you can microwave it right in its tub and you don't have to worry about dishes !
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
I love the soup it's in a convenient tub which means easy cooking and easy taking with me when I need to go it taste good I'm starting to be a little high but some days that's just what you crave and I given every time
Katana S.
Easy to heat up and very convenient. I'd even pack it to work sometimes and you can just eat it out of the container.
IPrincess W.
Campbell's beef chili and beans is a very filling soup and can be split into 2 servings. I like to add a little cheese and sour cream with crackers for a meal.
holly H.
Guntersville, AL
I seen this soup on the shelf and thought I would try it and I fell in love with it its one of my most favorite soups its so feeling and tasty there's nothing else like it its great for when your away from home it gives u that home away from home feeling
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
Love campbell's slow kettle soup cups... This is one of the items i pick up when going to walmart, now that we are in the winter/fall months. I love chili and this is one of my favorite flavors. It now as good as home cooked chili but it close enough. It warms me up when cold and it is very filling when im hungry.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
i love this on hot dogs great while watching the game with the boys put a smile on your face try these gently spiced beans they are so good