Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Spicy Thai-Style Chicken & Wild Rice Soup 15.5 oz. uploaded by Lonnesha D.Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Spicy Thai-Style Chicken & Wild Rice Soup 15.5 oz. uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Made with Patience, Not Preservatives®.Everything good takes time.Our Slow Kettle® Style line has high quality ingredients and delicious flavor combinations that deliver an experience you will want to slow down and savor. see more...

Carol W.
Carol W.
Adams Center, NY
i have never purchased any of the ones you have listed. I buy the chunky soups, veg beef, chicken noodle and such. we eat them weekly in the winter. I also buy the cream of chicken to use in cooking
Peter J.
Peter J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
All of this line of Slow Kettle Style soups are amazing quality and ease of preparation. No need to have a stove or anything because they can be prepared perfectly and safely in the microwave.
Paola A.
Paola A.
Orlando, FL
Perfect for when you want soup on the go. I usually have it at lunch at work, just pop it in the microwave and ready! Delicious soup in less than 5 minutes
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
I love spicy Thai flavors and this packaging is fairly idiot-proof. I cooked it with ease and would eat it again.
anahi a.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Love the concept it is almost made from scratch and yet practical to take it as lunch.
Susan J.
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
I don't know why but I didn't like any of the Slow Kettle Soups from Campbells and I love all their other soups. The taste seems off for me and I just prefer Campbells other soups. I would not recommend this soup to anyone as it just tastes bad compared to so many other good ones.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
I really live the Slow Kettle Style soups but the Thai Chicken isn't my favorite. It says it is spicy but it wasn't. I buy several soups when they are on sale at Publix because they are pretty expensive if you buy them at regular price. I recommend the brand but the flavor isn't my favorite.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
I love the Campbell's Kettle style soups. There are so many options available and you can never get bored of soup with all the flavor options they have. The Thai chicken and wild rice is my favorite so far.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
I really enjoyed the Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Spicy Thai-Style Chicken & Wild Rice Soup 15.5 oz. Soup. I give it 4/5. It could have had a bit more flavor and spice to it
Lonnesha D.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
I like the slow kettle style soups but this one is my least favorite so far. Not my cup of tea :(