Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Roasted Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Veronica S.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Roasted Chicken Noodle Soup with Herbs and White Meat Chicken is a soup featuring high-quality and carefully-selected ingredients delivering restaurant quality soup experience in the comfort of your own home.

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, White Chicken Meat, Carrots, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Onions*, Chicken Fat, Potato Starch, Xanthan Gum, Sugar, Flavoring, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Spices, Carrageenan, Whey* (Milk), Yeast Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Egg Yolk*, Garlic*, Turmeric For Color, Celery Extract, Onion Extract. *dried.

Buy on Target*
Veronica S.
I wasn't overly impressed with this soup. Im very picking with my chicken noodle and thought this sounded good. I usually get the original chicken noodle soup but figured I'd try something new. Before purchasing this, i quickly looked at it and saw what was inside. I absolutly hate pieces of onions in soup and this has it! The front doesnt say anything about onions. The broth and noodles both tasted fine. I wasn't impressed by the chicken. The carrots and celery were ok. I won't be purchasing this again, but if you like onions you will like this.
Athena F.
Irvine, CA
This little cup of soup is so delicious and filling! I usually have a cup when I don't have time to run out during lunch. It appears small, but with a small cup of salad this meal will fill you up during lunch. It's also very easy to use because the bowl it's in is microwavable so it's convenient! I love that its small enough to fit in my lunchbox, and I don't have to worry about it rolling around in there.
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
I will say that this soup is hearty and definitely not like the soup of your childhood. However, I found the soup to be a bit tasteless and eating it was pretty much mindless and I was only doing it because I was sick.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
I love these little containers of soup because I can bring them to work or a friends house or wherever. I buy them from Walmart and I would buy them again! I love the flavor that it has and I can't wait to try more flavors, I would definitely recommend them to others.
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
I purchase this soup to take to work for my lunch. It tastes similar to home made soup. The container is microwaveable and really convenient. There is a variety of flavors for any taste preference. I bought them on sale at Walgreens.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely love this Campbell's slow kettle style soup it reminds me of my mom's homemade soup if you want that extra good flavor and not the normal from the canned soup you will love this it's worth the price
Chaunyce D.
AWESOME CHICKEN SOUP. I eat this almost weekly during cold winter months. Big chunks of everything and it was all so fresh. I preferred these noodles over the ones used in traditional Campbells soup
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This packaging is handy and easy to use. The soup tastes great too. I highly recommend it and will continue to buy it for myself. It's a great value for money spent. Campbell's is a brand I know and trust.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Campbell's chicken noodle soup is good for the soul! Whenever I can't get fresh, hot, homemade chicken noodle soup... I turn to Campbell's. Great taste. Great price.
Deb K.
From the packaging and advertising - and because it's Campbell's - I thought this would be awesome but I was really disappointed and let down :( Not a fan at all!