BY GENERIC

Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Roasted Chicken & Chardonnay Soup: Made with patience, not preservatives With fire-roasted tomatoes, aged parmesan and pasta see more...

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I bought this when my husband has his wisdom teeth removed I thought he would appreciate something with a bit of flavor vs mash potatoes or apple sauce boy was I wrong. We both tried it and it wasn't one of the worst things we have ever tasted. It was full of salt and the flavor was almost unbearable. We bought other flavors that weren't much better honestly one of the worst purchases I have made. I don't not suggest these at all.
Teandra J. R.
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
*Attention* The Braised Beef Stew was not listed which is why I included it under a different flavor.

I am not a soup or stew person. I associate both with being sick. However, I had a coupon and decided to try out this braised beef stew since I'm all for trying new things.
This stew was pretty delicious!
I actually liked it a lot and am looking forward to purchasing more and tasting other flavors. There were actual "people sized" vegetables in the stew. It was also very fulling. The size is perfect. I don't feel unfulfilled at all. On a cold winter day when I don't feel like cooking, this is a perfect lunch or dinner. The only thing "lacking" if anything, was that it could have a bit ( and I do mean a smidgen) more beef pieces. Also, if you have any issues regarding your salt intake, it would be best to maybe add a bit of water. for example, this was just find for me, however for my grandma, I would definitely dilute it to cut the sodium. For the most part it was enjoyable and yummy
Renee R.
Renee R.
Philadelphia, PA
Buy these for my daughter that is away at college. Homemade taste and chock full of ingredients. Whether traditional chicken noodle or unique flavors like the above chicken and chardonnay they are exceptional
Elijah Noelle D.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl
I love the entire Campbell's Slow Kettle line , They are delicious , they taste really fresh and yummy not like a canned soup at all !!!!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Richmond, Va
This soup is delicious! Definitely a nice break from the ordinary sandwich routine for lunches! Very filling and unique.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Does NOT taste like a prepared soup at all. I usually only by Campbell's soups for cooking just because I'm not a fan of the condensed soups but this is just amazing. Like it came from a fancy restaurant amazing!
Darien H.
Darien H.
Carrollton, GA
I bought this to get a little different type of soup than I usually buy. I usually only eat Campbell's but this was terrible and the flavor was weird.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sissonville, WV
Foodie Expert
These soups are great. They're so easy to pop in the microwave and heat up quickly for my short lunch! If you're a fan of soups, I think you'll love this.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Foodie Expert
I really liked this soup. I'm not a fan of reheating in this type of container so I transferred it to another just to be safe.
Brittain J.
Brittain J.
Lafayette, LA
Foodie Expert
A little pricey and very high sodium. Hugely delicious, though. One of my favorites from this line. Skip the plain chicken noodle and upgrade to this one