BY CAMPBELL'S

Everything good takes time. That’s why we slowly simmer the perfect combination of authentic ingredients such as crab, corn, red and green peppers to make our Slow Kettle Style Kickin’ Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder soup. Delivering restaurant quality soup experience in the comfort of your own home.

Ingredients :

Water, Corn, Crab, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Soybean), Celery, Cream (Milk), Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Onions*, Sugar, Salt, Wheat Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Flavoring, Pollock, Spices, Yeast Extract, Crab*, Celery Seed, Mustard Seed, Paprika, Cod Extract, Potato Flour, Clam Extract, Garlic*, Shrimp Extract. *dried

Buy on Walmart*
Waleska M.
I bought this because I was sick and I didn't want to eat solid food, I am so glad I bought it it is so tasty. It brings little chunks of meet. I heat it up in the microwave which made a little of a mess next time I will just put it in a pot. I would definitely recommend just make sure you heat it up in pot.
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
I love Campbell's kickin' crab & sweet corn chowder. It has a wonderful taste, it's got a little kick of spice to it too. It is very affordable and sold in most stores. If you like crab, then this soup will not disappoint.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I tried this at my grandma's house because it looked different and I was pleased. Such an odd taste but really good and you want more. I love the sweet corn flavor mixed with the savory crab flavor. A very unique taste that I think everyone should try!
Taya B.
Indianapolis, IN
First off, I LOVE Campbell's Slow Kettle soups... They are delicious. This was my first time trying the Kickin' Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder. I followed the directions on the back, poke holes & heat for 3-3 1/2 minutes. I opened my work microwave and it exploded everywhere! After I got the mess cleaned up, I let it cool. It didn't have a TON of flavor... definitely some heat and a lot of corn.. Strings of crab meat which was good. Overall, it had an okay flavor, it was a little watery and not thick like a chowder. Not my favorite, but not terrible!
Brianna J.
DuPont, WA
I'm originally from Maryland so crab is a huge staple in our diet. When I saw this soup from campbells I was overjoyed! The consistency is thick and creamy, and there is just enough crab and corn throughout. It does have a bit of a spice to it, but nothing overwhelming. The only downfall is that you have to watch out for small crab shells!
Tyler L.
Smithdale, MS
First of all. YUM. Best canned soup I've ever tasted and well worth the small price. Quality is not compromised with the small price. I onlyeat it maybe once a month, because it's very rich and hearty. It can be purchased from Wal-Mart in the soup aisle.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
This is a really really good soup when you need something quick and easy! I got it at Wal-Mart. It is a bit higher than the regular canned soup but it is delicious and very filling. I plan to try other flavors, so far this is my favorite!
Michelle S.
Good but I expected it to be much more creamy, and for the price I expected lot more crab because I could barely taste it within the soup. Overall will buy these types of soups again just not this flavor. It could be better.
Anna P.
Nescopeck, PA
Delicious. Tastes like it came out of the kitchen of a good seafood restaurant. Really! Crab, sweet corn, with quite a kick. I don't recommend if you don't like spicy at all, but for people who don't mind, try this immediately. Warm and cozy, a perfect winter lunch!
Chelsea F.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I grabbed one of these to take to work with me and they are so yummy! This flavor tasted like it was homemade. I added some crackers and it was super good. Really filling for a quick lunch at work!