BY GENERIC

Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Kickin' Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder Soup: Made with patience, not preservatives With flame-roasted onions and cayenne pepper see more...

Taya B.
Indianapolis, IN
First off, I LOVE Campbell's Slow Kettle soups... They are delicious. This was my first time trying the Kickin' Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder. I followed the directions on the back, poke holes & heat for 3-3 1/2 minutes. I opened my work microwave and it exploded everywhere! After I got the mess cleaned up, I let it cool. It didn't have a TON of flavor... definitely some heat and a lot of corn.. Strings of crab meat which was good. Overall, it had an okay flavor, it was a little watery and not thick like a chowder. Not my favorite, but not terrible!
Chelsea F.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I grabbed one of these to take to work with me and they are so yummy! This flavor tasted like it was homemade. I added some crackers and it was super good. Really filling for a quick lunch at work!
Anna P.
Nescopeck, PA
Delicious. Tastes like it came out of the kitchen of a good seafood restaurant. Really! Crab, sweet corn, with quite a kick. I don't recommend if you don't like spicy at all, but for people who don't mind, try this immediately. Warm and cozy, a perfect winter lunch!
Chrissy B.
Livonia, MI
Foodie Expert
All of these kettle soups are so good they taste fresh and homemade.
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Foodie Expert
I've always been a soup person but these were awful. one bite and it went in the trash.
Amber F.
Foodie Expert
I love taking these soups to work for lunch. They are so easy, delicious, and quick.
KARISSA g.
Foodie Expert
These soups are delicious. They have lots of flavor. They taste home made. I wish they added more crab. This soup also has a kick of spice.