Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Fiesta Chicken Lime Tortilla Soup uploaded by Jasmyn P.Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Fiesta Chicken Lime Tortilla Soup uploaded by Corrine B.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Slow down and savor Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Fiesta Chicken Lime Tortilla Soup with White Meat Chicken, a soup made with high-quality and carefully-selected ingredients delivering restaurant quality soup experience in the comfort of your own home.

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), White Chicken Meat, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Corn, Onions, Water, Poblano Chile Peppers, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Rice, Wild Rice, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chipotle Adobo Puree (Water, Onion, Chipotle Peppers*, Tomato Paste, Canola Oil, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Spice), Tortilla Chips (Corn, Peanut Oil, Salt, Lime), Potato Starch, Cilantro, Roasted Garlic*, Lime Juice Concentrate, Carrageenan, Chicken Broth*, Flavoring, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Onions*, Chicken Fat. *dried. May Contain Traces Of Wheat.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Honestly the best canned soup I've had in a long time,tastes just like homemade soup " in 1 review
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
My grandparents put me on to this soup last year. It's pretty good, just a tad spicy for me so I usually have my water in hand as well! It's a very good deal price wise and you get a good amount to keep you full! Would definitely recommend to others as we normally have this in our home!
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
I really like all of the slow-kettle lines of soup. Super convenient because they microwave in the bowl they come in and are done rather quickly. They also make a good low calorie lunch. On the downside I'm usually still a little hungry after eating one.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Listen LINDA. These soups are amazing. So flavorful and you get a lot on the bowl! Makes packing lunch super easy just throw the tub in my purse and head out. Great price! I️ would definitely recommend to others!
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
As a native of the Southwest, I am always on the market for a good tortilla soup! Homemade tortilla soup takes quite a while to make so I love this microwave option. I also love the lime flavor. I threw some crushed tortilla chips in it and it was deliciious. I am always a little weary of the price though. It is definitely a step up in both quality and price from the traditional Campbell's.
Claudia S.
Overland Park, KS
This soup is pretty good, but I do wish it had a fresher taste. The lime flavor is a little too strong since its a fake tasting lime flavor. All in all, it's edible. Not a big craving, but will do in a pinch or if I have a coupon.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
Very impressed with this soup! It taste like I literally went to a restaurant and ordered this! I'm excited that I can just head over to the store and pick this up to get home and eat it!
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
Oh my goodness! This soup is delicious! Seeing this reminded me of the wonderful flavor. Now I need to go get some next time I shop. I love getting these kind of soups for work. It helps me to stay on a healthy diet and on a budget.
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
I'm big on soups and very picky. I was very impressed with the flavor profile in this soup. Had nice spices and a good kick to it.
Melissa T.
O FALLON, MO
Pretty tasty and filling for a small microwaveable container. Perfect for cold snowy days when it's slow at work and I can actually eat lunch.
Jim H.
My go to when I want something flavorful, comforting and don't have time to cook. Sometimes I add more chicken but that's up to you.