Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup

by Campbell's

Savor Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Bisque soup crafted with high-quality and carefully-selected ingredients delivering restaurant quality soup experience in the comfort of your own home.

Ingredients :

Water, Cream, Broccoli, Celery, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Soybean), Modified Food Starch, Cheddar Cheese** (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Butter (Cream), Wheat Flour, Salt, Potatoes**, Onions**, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Soy Protein Concentrate, Roasted Garlic**, Annatto Extract For Color, Soy Lecithin. **dried.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup!
How would you rate this product?
Crooksville
Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup uploaded by Trisha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s pretty good. When you take the seal off it smells amazing and super cheesy. Unfortunately, when heating it up it lost that cheesy smell and it doesn’t taste as cheesy as I’d hoped. If you don’t mind adding extra cheese yourself it’s a good quick lunch soup to have on hand.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Being in the mood for soups, and this broccoli with cheddar bisque it amazing. It is a perfect size for soup, it is easy to carry with you, plus you heat it up in microwave or stove. You could pour it over some grilled chicken too. It is really affordable and tastes the best.
Tinley Park, IL
This soup smelled good right from when I removed the plastic peel off. However, it doesn’t taste as good as I want it to be. I know bisques have a different texture but this is a little off putting. It also does not have much of a cheddar taste. I would get again if on sale, but wouldn’t pay full price again.
New Gretna , NJ
As many people said they didn’t like this, surprisingly this was really tasty for me. It’s not the best broccoli cheddar soup I’ve had but it’s pretty good. It takes awhile to cool down but it’s easy to make being you throw it in the microwave for 2 minutes when you want a quick meal. It’s creamy & there’s chunks of broccoli in it.
1,750 reviews
I was expecting a creamy delicious cheesy broccoli soup when I took this out of the microwave,.... I don’t know where Campbell’s went wrong, but I’ve never had a more bland and disappointing soup in my life. The thick creamy consistency was totally there, but the flavor was missing. It was very reminiscent of steamed broccoli thrown into a blender without any seasoning whatsoever. I ate the entire bowl, hoping for some layer of flavor to emerge, but it was lacking with every spoonful. I give this bisque two stars for convenience and potential, but until they add some garlic or herbs or something, I won’t be buying this again.
Only reason I gave this one star is because I didn't pay for it. It was given to me. I was super excited to eat it and was very disappointed. I wanted it to be like the one at Panera Bread or one that I could make myself but I know for a fact I could make better than this. It's gross. I couldn't finish it.
Portland, OR
I almost gave it 1 star, but the flavor isn't BAD, it's just non-existent. It's VERY bland. Perhaps it may have been saved if I was able to cook it on the stove and add some garlic and more cheese to it, instead of in the microwave at work for lunch. I also do NOT recommend microwaving, as it oozed out all over itself and the microwave plate. Stick with the recommended stove-top directions.
Pooler, GA
This is super easy to take and eat on the go. I don't always have a lot of time at work so this is quick and easy. I don't like that the container is actually 2 servings so make it difficult to divide up
Tempe, AZ
This is by far Campbell's best collection of soups so far but they're so expensive! I feel like I'm mostly paying for the fancy packaging; with the thick lid and jar it's in. Just put it in a can!! Still good though.
Rostraver Twp, PA
I love this, the product is so rich and creamy. I love the containersand it's super easy and on the go. The only thing I don't like is the price. It's overly expensive for a can of soup. I would buy more often if hey had coupons or something

Looking for your answer?