Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsCampbell's
Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Bisque, 155 oz Tub

Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Bisque, 15.5 oz. Tub

by Campbell's

Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Bisque is smooth, creamy and cheesy with broccoli simmered to perfection. Spiced just right, you'll savor each and every spoonful of this chef-inspired spin on a classic .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Bisque, 15.5 oz. Tub!
April C.
Baltimore, MD
Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Bisque, 15.5 oz. Tub uploaded by April C.
I brought this soup with great expectations to be saddened. I brought Campbells Slow Kettle with crunchy toppings (similar to croutons). Please don't waste your money or time on this. Baby food vegetables have a better consistency & texture than this soup. I would like a full refund for the torture & abuse my tastebuds endured.
Ellen V.
Only reason I gave this one star is because I didn't pay for it. It was given to me. I was super excited to eat it and was very disappointed. I wanted it to be like the one at Panera Bread or one that I could make myself but I know for a fact I could make better than this. It's gross. I couldn't finish it.
Kat J.
2,104 reviews
I was expecting a creamy delicious cheesy broccoli soup when I took this out of the microwave,.... I don’t know where Campbell’s went wrong, but I’ve never had a more bland and disappointing soup in my life. The thick creamy consistency was totally there, but the flavor was missing. It was very reminiscent of steamed broccoli thrown into a blender without any seasoning whatsoever. I ate the entire bowl, hoping for some layer of flavor to emerge, but it was lacking with every spoonful. I give this bisque two stars for convenience and potential, but until they add some garlic or herbs or something, I won’t be buying this again.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Bisque, 15.5 oz. Tub uploaded by Stacy S.
Wow this was a mistake. I regret not getting the Panera bread broccoli cheddar soup instead. That one is amazing. This soup was gross and lacked flavor. Barely any cheese flavor or seasoning in it. I couldn't even eat the whole thing it was that bad. Do not get this!
Alexandria B.
Ringgold, GA
I was really excited about this and really wanted to like it. Unfortunately it tastes like cardboard. I tried adding some extra spice to mask the flavor, but it still just tastes awful. Definitely had to come up with a plan B for lunch. I couldn't eat this!!!
Amber G.
Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Bisque, 15.5 oz. Tub uploaded by Amber G.
Purchased at: Walmart
To be honest I was expecting it to taste terrible after having a bad experience with [product:campbells-well-yes!-sipping-soup-vegetable-soup-on-the-go-creamy-cauliflower-&-potato] which was terrible for me. After trying this I was surprised, it tastes good for being canned soup. I like how I can put it at my desk and heat it up in the microwave when im in a rush. The only downside is the broccoli is completely mushy and not solid at all which is why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars besides that it has a great taste and it’s only around $3 for one. I would buy it again and it makes me want to try other flavors from the brand.
Mika S.
Portland, OR
I almost gave it 1 star, but the flavor isn't BAD, it's just non-existent. It's VERY bland. Perhaps it may have been saved if I was able to cook it on the stove and add some garlic and more cheese to it, instead of in the microwave at work for lunch. I also do NOT recommend microwaving, as it oozed out all over itself and the microwave plate. Stick with the recommended stove-top directions.
Roshanda A.
Tulare, CA
Bought 3 cups and was excited to try it because I love broccoli! They were about $3 at Walmart, not bad right?! After heating it, I stirred and tasted it and when I say BLAND, thats an understatement! The broccoli is mushy, almost pureed. The "cheese" has no flavor. So I tried eating it with crackers, but that didn't help. Before I give up completely, I will try it in a breadbowl and add seasoning to it as I go. I can't get passed the texture and the lack of flavor, thats why I gave this product 2 stars.
Yanelis M.
I am a huge fan of broccoli and cheddar soup and I decided to try the slow kettle style if Campbell’s and I loved it!! It was delicious and hearty, also easy to make! I got them at Publix and not too pricey!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
I've tried it for the second time and it is disgusting I will not try it again I might give it another chance I'm so grossed out by the soup.

Looking for your answer?