Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsCampbell's
Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Broccoli Cheddar Soup With Crunchy Toppings, Gourmet Snack, 7 Ounce Microwavable Cup

by Campbell's

Introducing Campbell's® newest soup that's perfect for snacking: Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Soup with Crunchy Toppings brings a crunchy twist to a cheesy favorite. We've bundled up our timeless recipe into a microwavable soup cup for an easy snack, now

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's® Slow Kettle Style Broccoli Cheddar Soup With Crunchy Toppings, Gourmet Snack, 7 Ounce Microwavable Cup!
winfield, IL
Campbell's® Slow Kettle Style Broccoli Cheddar Soup With Crunchy Toppings, Gourmet Snack, 7 Ounce Microwavable Cup uploaded by Erika K.
Perfect size for a warm snack. It's very fast and easy to make. Just needs 1 minute to heat up in the microwave and throw on the topping and enjoy. I really liked the flavor of the broccoli cheddar soup, the broccoli taste shows up nicely but not too much. The crunchy topping is a nice addition, but it was a few pieces too many for my liking as it was a little salty (I'm not big on salt and putting stuff on top of my soups) so next time I'll only add half of the crunchies if I get this again. It isn't the cheapest for this small "cup of soup" (it's originally like 2.99 but I found it on sale for 2.50) so I won't buy it often but I would like to try the other flavors they have. All in all I enjoyed trying something new again.
Campbell's® Slow Kettle Style Broccoli Cheddar Soup With Crunchy Toppings, Gourmet Snack, 7 Ounce Microwavable Cup uploaded by Priscila P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was meh. I like that it heated up quickly and came with toppings, but aside from that, it was rather disappointing. I love broccoli cheddar soup, so I bought this thinking it would bring me some comfort on a rainy day or in between busy work. I had my first spoonful and quickly realized it had NO FLAVOR. I added pepper, salt, Cajun seasoning and garlic salt and it helped a bit but still. I shouldn't have to save it. People, please don't buy this. Stick to your Panera soup.
Columbia, SC
Campbell's® Slow Kettle Style Broccoli Cheddar Soup With Crunchy Toppings, Gourmet Snack, 7 Ounce Microwavable Cup uploaded by Ken J.
Purchased at: Kmart
I love that it is a convenient size and easy to warm up. Love dumping the toppings in. I love broccoli cheddar soup but this one is just okay.
San Jose, CA
Campbell's® Slow Kettle Style Broccoli Cheddar Soup With Crunchy Toppings, Gourmet Snack, 7 Ounce Microwavable Cup uploaded by Megan R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these before I had a coupon and wanted to give them a try... honestly I'm not very impressed. The soup was just ok, and the amount of sodium is slightly alarming for how little flavor the soup itself has. I did however really like the topping they give you. The little croton and cheese pieces add some good texture to the lackluster soup, although I do with there was a little more of them.
Cleveland, OH
This soup is delicious! Creamy, flavorful, and has a added cheesy topping crunch. This makes for a perfect quick lunch when you need to heat something up and go. Price is great and you can find good sales! Tastier than other soups like it.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yuck yuck and yuck. I was not impressed with this soup, flavorless. Yet full of sodium. I took two bites, ate the cheese crisps and tossed it. Luckily I got it free from ibotta. Would definitely not re-purchase this . Like ever. I Do not recommend this.
Dothan, AL
I love me a good broccoli and cheese soup but this was terrible! The crunchy toppings did not compliment the soup at all and even after salting the soup it just didn't taste right and didn't taste cheesy at all. I'm not the kind of person who throws out food but I could not finish it and had to throw it out after a couple bites. Very disappointed considering how much one of these tiny containers cost.
Loves Park, IL
Purchased at: Target
This is an abomination. So thick but pretty much tasteless - a hint of broccoli and no cheesy flavor at all. The toppings are just stale goldfish crackers. Wouldnt recommend at all
Wichita, KS
This was not good. I was so excited to try it as I thought it sounded so good and was very disappointed. Will not be repurchasing.
It was just ok. I don't think it tasted like a broccoli cheddar soup, I liked the added crunch. It was a little thick for my liking too. I heated this up because I had an upset stomach, seems to be settling ok so far.

Looking for your answer?