Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Andouille Sausage Jambalaya Soup with Chicken & Ham 15.5 oz. Box

BY CAMPBELL'S

Buy on Walmart
Mandy R.
warrensburg
i love these they taste great and they are perfect to take to work for lunches. My only complaint is you really have to watch them in the microwave because they will explode and make quite a mess. I love the quality of these soups.
Deborah C.
Nice and chunky. Very filling soup, and so comforting in cold evenings. Usually buy it at Winco foods or Fry's. We eat it about once a month..
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
Campbell's soups are always so delicious. They are conveniently packaged for when I need something to take with me to work for lunch, and they are typically healthy as well. They always have good flavor, and I like to buy these when they are on sale too!
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
I was puzzle at first to taste it, what if it don't have all the flavor of jambalaya and it was really good u wanted bread to eat with it because of the juice and I had some spices to it because I like it hot.
Megan R.
This wasn't bad. I'd get it again. Packed with loads of flavor yet still tasted a bit artificial
Sarah M.
Chunchula, AL
These are great to carry with you to work! You can buy them at Walmart, or target. Any grocery store really. Definitely would buy again
Matthew F.
Cedartown
I like this kind of soup better than the cans. To me it just tastes better. It's still not gourmet, but close.
Michele E.
Levittown, PA
All campbells slow cook soups are so good! Only buy the slow cooked now. So full of flavor.
Candice B.
Portland, IN
Ok my family usually doesn't like this kind of food. I tried to make it from scratch didn't work but i bought Campells and they loved it. it wasn't over whelming with spices it was just right just like they make down south. also campbell's isn't expensive
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
um YES so campbell's is pretty much the only soup i really like and enjoy. the andouille sausage jambalaya is perfect. it isn't too spicy and not too salty. it's a little pricey for the portion size but it's super good!I recommend it