Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Andouille Sausage Jambalaya Soup with Chicken & Ham 15.5 oz. Box

BY CAMPBELL'S

Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
I did not care for this. I'm from Louisiana so anything Cajun sold in the stores is never up to par from the real deal. Maybe if I didn't know what this tasted like (from scratch )before I tried it I would have had a better review.
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ
GOOD LORD THIS STUFF IS GOOD! This stuff is great! It's not too spicy but it definitely has bold flavor! I usually get two meals out of it, unless I'm very hungry. The amount of sausage and chicken in it is great! I would definitely recommend it if you want a quick meal that's easy to heat at work.
Mandy R.
warrensburg
i love these they taste great and they are perfect to take to work for lunches. My only complaint is you really have to watch them in the microwave because they will explode and make quite a mess. I love the quality of these soups.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
Campbell's soups are always so delicious. They are conveniently packaged for when I need something to take with me to work for lunch, and they are typically healthy as well. They always have good flavor, and I like to buy these when they are on sale too!
Stefani C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great to take a long to work. I love having soup in the colder month like everyone else. I do however hate having to bring a separate bowl to work for my soup. This makes it so much easier.
Allison C.
I really enjoy the slow kettle style soups. I like that they come in small containers and are easy to take for lunches to work. So when we don't have left overs from dinner the night before, it's easy to just grab one and throw it in the hubby's lunch box!
Christina C.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
I was puzzle at first to taste it, what if it don't have all the flavor of jambalaya and it was really good u wanted bread to eat with it because of the juice and I had some spices to it because I like it hot.
Candice B.
Portland, IN
Ok my family usually doesn't like this kind of food. I tried to make it from scratch didn't work but i bought Campells and they loved it. it wasn't over whelming with spices it was just right just like they make down south. also campbell's isn't expensive
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
um YES so campbell's is pretty much the only soup i really like and enjoy. the andouille sausage jambalaya is perfect. it isn't too spicy and not too salty. it's a little pricey for the portion size but it's super good!I recommend it