Campbell’s® Slow Cooker Tavern Style Pot Roast Sauce uploaded by Ashley T.Campbell’s® Slow Cooker Tavern Style Pot Roast Sauce uploaded by Savannah H.Campbell’s® Slow Cooker Tavern Style Pot Roast Sauce uploaded by Savannah H.

BY CAMPBELL'S #20 in Sauces

Let your slow cooker do the work. Simply add Campbells Slow Cooker Sauces Tavern Style Pot Roast to a few pounds of boneless beef chuck roast and get on with your day. When its time to lift the lid, youll have a delicious pot roast smothered in a rich sauce made with mushrooms, roasted garlic and a splash of ale.

• 5-minute prep makes for an effortless approach to a delicious meal
  • Great with mashed potatoes, glazed carrots or your other favorite side
  • Get creative with your leftovers and make sandwiches
  • Make your own savory beef stew
  • Enjoy a restaurant-quality dish

Buy on Target*
Allison M.
Bremen, GA
I have hated pot roast since I was a child, but I picked this up in hopes of finding a replacement for my family's usual pot roast sauce. This stuff is literally amazing. The sauce is savory and insanely flavorful. It has mushrooms, but not enough to cause someone to panic. Our family loves it but it's hard to come by where we live.
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
My husband and I love this! SOOOOO EASY! I just put my roast in the crockpot with some potatoes, carrots, and onions, squeeze this on top, put the lid on and go! It tastes so good! I've also used it to make baked steak!
Savannah H.
This stuff is so wonderful! Don't think that just because it says for the slow-cooker that you can't do other things with it too! I love putting this in a pan with some freshly cooked quinoa, I'm gluten free and most gf foods are very dry, this helps give quinoa a better consistency that's more enjoyable to eat. 5 stars from me all year. Campbell’s® Slow Cooker Tavern Style Pot Roast Sauce
Amber L.
I bought this and didn't have super high hopes for it, but it completely blew me out of the water. It was so good. My kids and my husband were raving all through dinner about how great it was. I threw some baby red potatoes and baby carrots in with it in the crockpot. I will definitely be making this again!
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
This was very yummy, good taste and nice thickness. Very convenient coming from the pouch, I just threw is come frozen stew veggies with it and the roast and a perfect yummy dinner was ready a few hours later.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
So good! I used a London broil and it was so tender and juicy. The flavor was perfect and savory. Paired with homemade mashed potatoes and fresh green beans and it made the perfect dinner! Great for a busy day with no time to cook!
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
Really good, the family loved it! Used a beef roast, added the sauce into my crockpot. I used two packs of the sauce added small potatoes, onion, carrots and mushrooms to it. We've used it twice and it's a hit!
Megan R.
First time using this sauce and it was a success. Our roast turned out moist and delicious. Packed full of flavor. Having it as drippings too, made for a delicious gravy as well. Will be buying again!
Penny J.
Monroe, NC
This sauce is the reason we eat roast on a regular basis. Up until we discovered it my roasts came out a little dry and without much flavor. Not so with this. I just put it on before we go to work and let it cook all day on low. After cooking I take the juices, put them in the fridge for a bit and skim off the fat so we can use it as a gravy for mashed potatoes or rice. The flavor is amazing.
Robert K.
Knoxville, TN
An awesome slow cooker sauce. I made roast with this quite often. Especially at Christmas time when I have a big crowd. It's cheap and easy, and the flavor is great. I've always been satisfied and it's a hit with my guests!