BY CAMPBELL'S

A simple new take on a zingy favorite. With tang, spice and creamy buttermilk, this sauce will transform your chicken into a sure hit.

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cayenne Pepper Sauce (Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic), Dehydrated Buttermilk, Celery, Chicken Fat, Modified Food Starch, Distilled Vinegar, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Flavoring, Garlic, Citric Acid, Sugar, Annatto Extract For Color, Spice, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Amazon
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this sauce! First off, it’s super easy to use. I love being able to just throw food in the crockpot and this sauce was a game changer. The flavor is great too. I love anything buffalo and this lived up to my expectations.
J. T.
My family is a big fan of buffalo sauce. I enjoyed this product because it was quick and easy to prepare and let the slow cooker do the rest. I would buy this again.
Penny Q.
Ephrata
Anything I can throw in my crock pot is a go!!! This is a no mess, no thought way to come home to a warm meal. Thanks for doing the work for me.
Tea M.
Rochester, MN
Didn't really know how this would work since I usually slow cook pork- but this buffalo chicken sauce was great!