BY CAMPBELL'S #50 in Sauces

Campbell's Skillet Sauces Shrimp Scampi: 20% more! Just add shrimp see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allison T.
Broadview Hts, OH
I actually received this product as a gift from Walmart and it was absolutely amazing. Perfect for college students like myself. Instead of shrimp to cut on cost I simply used 1 lb of chicken and served over some whole wheat linguine. Although the sauce is lovely on its own I did cook my chicken with garlic and added more Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Seriously if you need a quick 30 mins or less dinner, these are perfect to keep on hand!
Brittany J.
Allentown
I love to have a few of these on hand. They are great for a quick dinner in a pinch, and they taste great. You would never know that the food came from a pouch! Also the packaging is easy and convenient and less wasteful than many pre packaged foods.
Cali V.
Waco, TX
My family LOVES shrimp pastas and we love using Campbells Skillet Sauces Shrimp Scampi for most/ if not all of our pastas that contain shrimp. Would recommend to other looking for a great shrimp tasting meal