BY CAMPBELL'S

Crisp white wine combined with butter, garlic and herbs creating a versatile sauce that delivers complex, savory flavor in each bite.

Ingredients :

Water, Butter (Cream [Milk], Salt), Chablis Wine, Modified Food Starch, Garlic, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Sugar, Spice, Flavoring, Soy Lecithin, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Cane Sugar, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Onions, Chicken Fat, Beta Carotene For Color.

Jaci F.
Orange, CA
I made this other night and it was fast and easy. It's kinda bland though. You might want to add more seasoning. But I used shrimp (of course) and I threw in some veggies and put it over linguine.
Allison T.
Broadview Hts, OH
I actually received this product as a gift from Walmart and it was absolutely amazing. Perfect for college students like myself. Instead of shrimp to cut on cost I simply used 1 lb of chicken and served over some whole wheat linguine. Although the sauce is lovely on its own I did cook my chicken with garlic and added more Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Seriously if you need a quick 30 mins or less dinner, these are perfect to keep on hand!
Cali V.
Waco, TX
My family LOVES shrimp pastas and we love using Campbells Skillet Sauces Shrimp Scampi for most/ if not all of our pastas that contain shrimp. Would recommend to other looking for a great shrimp tasting meal
Lori E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this sauce. It is really quick and easy to make, simply open the pouch and pour it oven cooked shrimp and heat till warm. Delicious. i always like that it contains all natural ingredients and I can pronounce everything on the ingredient list. it contains stuff I would use if cooking from scratch, just all the work is done for me. A great quick weeknight dinner.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
My parents use this sauce often. I am not a fan of it cause I don't like the think texture and would rather spend a little extra time making it fresh. But they do love it cause it's so quick and easy. My mom usually finds it free or very cheap because of coupons so not a bad price!
Mayra R.
Bought this for my husband he like shrimp scampi. And I occasionally eat shrimp but do not eat any other meat. So I read the label just before cooking and it contains chicken fat. Seems strange to me to have chicken fat in a shrimp sauce.
Brittany J.
Allentown
I love to have a few of these on hand. They are great for a quick dinner in a pinch, and they taste great. You would never know that the food came from a pouch! Also the packaging is easy and convenient and less wasteful than many pre packaged foods.

back