BY CAMPBELL'S

Real ingredients. For real taste. "Real ingredients" are ingredients you understand. In case you didn't know: xanthan gum and locust bean gum are plant-based ingredients that provide texture. Maltodextrin is a carbohydrate that comes from potato or corn starch.

• U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture
  • 100% natural
  • Good source of vitamin A
  • With brown rice, garlic, thyme, and smoked paprika
  • Cooked with care
  • Mediterranean-style collection

Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
Sadly, I can't always find this soup when I am at the store but I always look for it. It tastes great. It is hard and the vegetables taste fresh, for a canned soup. I feel like it is one of my healthier choices when I am looking to eat a quick meal at home.
Shantell D.
Clopton, AL
My dad and mom loves these soups, especially on a cold winter night. I'm not much of a fan of them, but I know they have to be good for my parents to keep a stock of them lol.
jennifer s.
I was hesitant that I would like this flavor with sausage in the can, but it was very good! lots of flavor and nice and thick with lots of veggies ...not too runny.
Taylor S.
Good soup... Quality brand. Inexpensive. You can't possibly go wrong with this product.