Campbell's Select Harvest 100% Natural Light Savory Chicken with Vegetables Soup

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's?? Select Harvest?? 100% Natural??? Light Savory Chicken With Vegetables.
Cooked with care in the USA??
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
33% fewer calories than regular ready to serve soup.
80 calories per serving.
???No artificial ingredients and only minimally processed.
Now even better! see more...

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Athens , GA
Campbell's soups are almost like homemade soups. Their ingredients are high quality. I've also used Campbell's soups as a gravy or marinade for meats. I use Campbell's soups probably twice a week. This is a product I've eaten my entire life and I will continue to eat them!
Maria S.
Maria S.
I feel neutral about canned soups but I think the Campbell's chicken and vegetables is great for something easy and on the go. I usually make this when I'm short on time but usually I like to make my soups or broth homemade.
Kashymir W.
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
I have been eating Campbell's soup since childhood and now we use it in our own house. I like the variety of flavors and quality of ingredients.
Doris P.
Doris P.
Jacksonville, NC
I keep this in my cupboard especially during cold and flu season. They are just like homemade and make you feel better.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Foodie Expert
This is a good brand however their soup is sometimes too salty tasting because of high sodium content.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
There are few brands of soup that I truly love and this is not one of them. I feel that the taste in very artificial. Also, it is marketed as a light version and unfortunatey the balance of great flavors has not been achieved as I think this product lacks that great wholesome flavor.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Just had this the other day. I was running a fever and this hit the spot. It's very hearty and full of flavor.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Ampbell's Select Harvest 100% Natural Light Savory Chicken with Vegetables Soup is a little bland, I used some salt free sesasongs to make mine taste better but it is high in sodium! bonus its ready to serve for work!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Georgetown, DE
What better way to warm up after playing outside with the kids than a bowl of soup? I love that I don't have to worry about breaking my diet to enjoy good soup.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Newark, NJ
this soup is very soothing when you feel sick or you just need a nice warm pick me up. It has a good flavor and for the price it really feels like a splurge.