BY CAMPBELL'S

Old World elegance meets sumptuousness in this soup, abundant with seasoned ground beef, rotini pasta, and a trio of peppers.Our exceptional soups are inspired by chefs who are passionate about creating bold and complex flavors. These artisanal recipes combine colorful, high quality ingredients and al dente vegetables without adding preservatives. Savor our chef inspired soups, ready to enjoy in minutes from the comfort of home.Campbell's Reserve Soups are rooted in a rich history with 125 years of culinary expertise. "Making food delicious...it's what we do."Thomas GriffithsCertified Master Chef.

• Campbell's Reserve Soups

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Reconstituted Skim Milk, Cream, Diced Tomatoes in Tomato Juice, Seasoned Cooked Beef Crumbles (Beef, Salt, Flavoring), Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sausage (Pork, Seasonings [Dextrose, Salt, Whey, Spices, Spice Extract], Water, Salt), Onions, Red Peppers, Yellow Peppers, Contains Less than 2% of: Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Burgundy Wine, Roasted Garlic, Salt, Butter (Cream, Salt), Parmesan Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Beef Stock, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Carrots, Cabbage, Onion Juice, Spices, Celery, Celery Leaves, Soy Lecithin, Dehydrated Onions, Red Pepper, Parsley.

Stephanie G.
North East, PA
I love using this soup in the crockpot with chicken. It makes for a wonderful gravy once everything is cooked. Put 2lbs of chicken, baby carrots, onions in the crockpot with salt and pepper. Mix the soup with 1/2 cup of milk then pour over the chicken and veggies and cook for 8 hours. Serve over rice.
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
These are surprisingly good for not being homemade. I love things like this that get you started but let you build the meal. I typically purchase at Kroger when it's on sale 'cos otherwise it seems best to cook from scratch myself.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
I love campbell's soups. It's a nice and easy lunch option for me and a lot of different flavors to choose from, too. I eat at least three cans a week. I have been buying this soup for a while now and I still enjoy it. Would def recommend. Plus, it's very affordable.
Brooke S.
Tony, WI
Cream of mushroom soup is something that we always have fully stocked in my home. Whether we are just making it as soup or throwing it in to some item Its always a go
Katie N.
Not only do I love the packaging of this, it really does taste good. I'm usually not a canned or preserved soup, but it's good to have once in a while.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
I love the Campbell's cream soup, i always use in my cooking dish and i love the taste, its very cheap and good value. I will recommend this to others
Asharianna M.
Upper Darby, PA
The soups they offer are great and very comforting to the soul. Very good for if you have a cold and need something to make you feel whole again.
Wendy L.
This is very enjoyable. It is flavorful, with a nice balance between sweet and spicy. It is hearty and great for a winter day.
Brianna J.
Campobello, SC
Taste so amazing and is very good comfort food. I love the flavor. I recommend any of their products to your desired flavor.
Kat B.
This is a great soup that i buy at kroger for about 1 dollar a piece!!!!!!!! The price is great and it taste home made.