BY CAMPBELL'S

Our exceptional soups are inspired by chefs who are passionate about creating bold and complex flavors. These artisanal recipes combine colorful, high quality ingredients and al dente vegetables without adding preservatives. Savor our chef inspired soups, ready to enjoy in minutes from the comfort of home.Tender spaetzel dumplings and chucks of chicken, combined with celery, carrots and rosemary into a savory chicken stock make this soup a true comfort food.Campbells Reserve Soups are rooted in a rich history with 125 years of culinary expertise.Making food delicious its what we do.Thomas Griffiths Certified Master Chef

Chicken Stock, Cooked Spaetzel Dumplings (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Eggs, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Salt, Wheat Gluten, Turmeric Extract for Color), Cream (Milk), Chicken Meat, Celery, Carrots, Contains Less than 2% of: Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Food Starch, Onions, Water, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Spices, Dehydrated Onions, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Sugar, Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Yeast Extract, Rosemary, Beta Carotene for Color, Chicken Fat, Dehydrated Chicken.

Amber L.
Campbell's will always be a family favorite to me! It is the first brand I go to look for in the store when I have a taste for it! Always turn to this brand when I need a pick me up or when I need soup because I feel ill.
Catherine S.
Campbell Soup is a true staples in our home when you're under the weather when you're not feeling good or when it's cold outside or you just want to quick snack to pop in the microwave this is the one true meal/snack/2 if you want to college because they're so amazing and the best part about candles Campbell Soup is it back they have so many flavors
Hailee R.
Kissimmee, FL
Not my favorite. Not a big fan actually. It's not that its bad, but not exactly my cup of tea. My family and friends enjoy it, but me. Not so much. Its a very good price but as I said I dont normally eat it, personally dont reccommend but if its your thing, go right at it!
Jessica
Owensboro, KY
First time I ever had this was at my grandmas. I've had it one time & she promised it was good! And she was right! Defiantly so good with a grilled cheese. Had a great flavor & taste homemade! I would defiantly recommend trying it.
amber m.
taylor, MI
Campbell's chicken and dumpling soup is at the top of my list of comfort foods it's hearty and flavorful making it perfect for those cold or rainy days when you want a bowl of something warm & delicious .
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
5 stars is for cambells we love there tomatoe soup with grilled cheese sandwiches..that makes want to try this I love chicken andcdumplings
Misty H.
It's Tate great and reminds me of my grandma chicken and dumplings.she isn't alive anymore so when I miss her I get this and make it.
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
So good! Oh my goodness this has such a great taste, perfectly seasoned, is amazing! I wish more stores sold this in my area!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Chicken and dumplings are so yummy. It was one of my favorites as a child and it is still a favorite of mine.
Rachel P.
Derby, KS
My favorite one. It's got a little homestyle taste to it. It's full of flavor and texture is very well