BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our exceptional soups are inspired by chefs who are passionate about creating bold and complex flavors. These artisanal recipes combine colorful, high quality ingredients and al dente vegetables without adding preservatives. Savor our chef inspired soups, ready to enjoy in minutes from the comfort of home.

Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic
Las sopas Campbell como dije mis preferidas las de vegetales y letras son la mejor opcion a la hora de improvisar una comida que satisfaga mi gusto y que llene los requisitos de nutricion en verdad para mi son una de las mejores opciones que ofrece el mercado
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Love it, it's a great easy and cheap for the entire family. It's delicious and full of flavor as well. It may not be the healthiest option but you wouldn't be disappointed. I buy this time and time again just to have on hand if we ever need a quick dinner in a pinch.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite soup option. I don't do much with it. It's perfect. One of my quick and easy meal options when I am in a time crunch. It actually taste like New Orleans. You just need to add a little hot sauce so you can have a kick.
Tambrin R.
This is one of my most favorite soups that I get at WalMart since it's getting cold. Very little prep time and I'm digging in for a hearty delicious meal that's very inexpensive. I add a few crackers on the side and walahh, and of course I would recommend it to EVERYONE.
BEVERLY T.
Lexington, NC
While I have not tried this one it's because I haven't seen it! The tomato basil is by far my favorite and have it twice a month with grilled cheese sandwiches! Will definitely be on the lookout Campbell soups never disapoint!
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite chunky Campbells soup! Clear broth with big chunks of chicken and sausage slices with rice and veggies! It's a great soup for year round. I always grab a can of this good stuff when I'm at the store
Gumbo is my favorite soup. I like this soup because it's not frozen. I first saw this at Walmart and gave it a try. It was a lot better than the canned soup and tasted a lot better. This is perfect for someone who can't make good soup or don't have the time.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS
This soup is really good and hearty. I still have to add a little seasoning to it for my taste ,but overall a very good soup option.
Monica M.
Pearl River, LA
This soup is great in the winter time and on sick days. I like this soup I try with Ritz crackers and its so delicious
Skyler B.
Elk Grove, CA
I've never tried this but I'm sure it's really good and I will be looking forward to buy some Campbell's chicken soup