BY CAMPBELL'S

Slow cooked to perfection, the tender beans and tangy tomato sauce in Campbell’s® Pork and Beans produce a taste that’s great by itself or as a spicy side dish.

Water, Pea Beans, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Salt, Pork Fat, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Distilled Vinegar, Paprika Extract, Caramel Color, Flavoring, Onion Extract. May Contain Traces Of Wheat

Buy on Walmart
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
These are my FAVORITE baked beans!! The only other brand we will even consider using is van camps, and we DEFINITELY prefer these. They are a little more expensive than other brands, but it is WORTH the extra money!!!
Karen S.
I purchased a can for the first time on Amazon for $1.76. I served them as a side accompanied by  lemon pepper chicken and homemade Mexican rice. They tasted delicious. I really liked them and so did my family. I will definitely reorder them time and time again.
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
I feel as though you just pay for the name. They taste the very same way as the off brands and save over a quarter. A penny saved is a penny earned.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to find these so good. Mother used to make us hot dogs and a side of pork and beans and that was always the best dinner night of the week.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love Campbell's Pork and Beans. I usually add cut hot dogs when I am feeding it to my kids. Wonderfull way to feed kids a health meal.
Tokie U.
Kentwood, MI
Campbell's Pork and Beans are wonderful. My kids love them. They are not too expensive and they pair well with beef hotdogs.
Carlene O.
I love using these pork and beans to make beanie weenies. I don't care how old you get, you're never too old for that!
adriana P.
Well i love these, they are best to get when bbqin and camping.they have a sweet taste. Makes your mouth. Water.
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
My husband love pork and beans. Especially when we have a BBQ. it goes well with almost everything
Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Surprisingly enough these are just as good and cheap as the bush beans! yum