BY CAMPBELL'S

Slow cooked to perfection, the tender beans and tangy tomato sauce in Campbell’s® Pork and Beans produce a taste that’s great by itself or as a spicy side dish.

Water, Pea Beans, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Salt, Pork Fat, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Distilled Vinegar, Paprika Extract, Caramel Color, Flavoring, Onion Extract. May Contain Traces Of Wheat

Katie B.
Henryville , IN
These are my FAVORITE baked beans!! The only other brand we will even consider using is van camps, and we DEFINITELY prefer these. They are a little more expensive than other brands, but it is WORTH the extra money!!!
Brandy D.
Not a bad staple to keep in the pantry but certainly not my favorite brand of pork n beans or baked beans to use when making my own concoction of beans. I always add my own ingredients so it doesn't always matter much what the the beans start out like seasoning wise. I add catsup, mustard, brown sugar, onion, fried bacon n bacon grease, pepper. Mmmmm.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This is a favorite of my husband & son. If I am tired I know I can make them pork & beans with cut up hotdogs. My son calls it hobo food & loves it. Easy dinner for them.
Karen S.
I purchased a can for the first time on Amazon for $1.76. I served them as a side accompanied by  lemon pepper chicken and homemade Mexican rice. They tasted delicious. I really liked them and so did my family. I will definitely reorder them time and time again.
Kristy G.
Alvin, TX
There's something that I will use as a side dish for my kids. I mainly use it because my kids are very picky and this is one of the only type of beans that they will eat.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Gotta love a classic! I remember eating these as a kid! Now I serve them to my own family! We eat them as a side, or as a small meal with some chopped up hot dogs! My daughter loves it!
Latonya B.
Cleveland, TN
For a long while I have used Campbell's pork and beans. Tastes like homemade but just a heat and serve. Best thing I like is it easy open on pull back lid instead of can opener.
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
I feel as though you just pay for the name. They taste the very same way as the off brands and save over a quarter. A penny saved is a penny earned.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
I used to find these so good. Mother used to make us hot dogs and a side of pork and beans and that was always the best dinner night of the week.
JANTEL C.
Pittsburg, CA
Our family loves campbell's pork and beans. It's not too sweet and we love the flavor.

Sometimes you can even find this at the 99 cents store.

Walmart