2 colors available

BY CAMPBELL'S

Beans fit into a healthy lifestyle. Did you know that 1/2 cup serving of pork and beans has: 7 grams of fiber 6 grams of protein and is low in fat? So, whether they are served as a side dish or as part of a tasty recipe, beans fit into a healthy lifestyle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
adriana P.
adriana P.
Well i love these, they are best to get when bbqin and camping.they have a sweet taste. Makes your mouth. Water.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Surprisingly enough these are just as good and cheap as the bush beans! yum
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
I feel as though you just pay for the name. They taste the very same way as the off brands and save over a quarter. A penny saved is a penny earned.
Tokie U.
Tokie U.
Kentwood, MI
Campbell's Pork and Beans are wonderful. My kids love them. They are not too expensive and they pair well with beef hotdogs.
Carlene O.
Carlene O.
Foodie Expert
I love using these pork and beans to make beanie weenies. I don't care how old you get, you're never too old for that!
C'estMartine K.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love Campbell's Pork and Beans. I usually add cut hot dogs when I am feeding it to my kids. Wonderfull way to feed kids a health meal.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
Foodie Expert
My husband love pork and beans. Especially when we have a BBQ. it goes well with almost everything
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I used to find these so good. Mother used to make us hot dogs and a side of pork and beans and that was always the best dinner night of the week.