Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsPorkCampbell's
Campbell's Picnic Style Pork & Beans, 8 oz

Campbell's® Picnic Style Pork & Beans, 8 oz.

by Campbell's

#23 in Pork

Campbell's® Picnic Style Pork & Beans are perfect for a cookout. Enjoy the sweet and savory flavor of this family classic. Serve heated, chilled or at room temparature.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's® Picnic Style Pork & Beans, 8 oz.!
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
I purchased a can for the first time on Amazon for $1.76. I served them as a side accompanied by  lemon pepper chicken and homemade Mexican rice. They tasted delicious. I really liked them and so did my family. I will definitely reorder them time and time again.
Brandy D.
Not a bad staple to keep in the pantry but certainly not my favorite brand of pork n beans or baked beans to use when making my own concoction of beans. I always add my own ingredients so it doesn't always matter much what the the beans start out like seasoning wise. I add catsup, mustard, brown sugar, onion, fried bacon n bacon grease, pepper. Mmmmm.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
These are my FAVORITE baked beans!! The only other brand we will even consider using is van camps, and we DEFINITELY prefer these. They are a little more expensive than other brands, but it is WORTH the extra money!!!
leyra E.
Rich with rice and a good pork chops or with stewed chicken a delight my kid love pork a beans
JANTEL C.
Pittsburg, CA
Our family loves campbell's pork and beans. It's not too sweet and we love the flavor. Sometimes you can even find this at the 99 cents store.
Jodie R.
Altavista, VA
Love love love pork n beans these are the best they taste awsome hot dogs hamburgers and pork n beans thats the way to go
Kristy G.
Alvin, TX
There's something that I will use as a side dish for my kids. I mainly use it because my kids are very picky and this is one of the only type of beans that they will eat.
Sharon M.
Lebanon, MO
Easy to open cans. Great to use in soups, baked beans or to eat cold in the summertime with sandwiches.
Latonya B.
Cleveland, TN
For a long while I have used Campbell's pork and beans. Tastes like homemade but just a heat and serve. Best thing I like is it easy open on pull back lid instead of can opener.
Ashley A.
Delicious to eat by itself or make into baked beans. Heat is up add bacon and brown sugar and you have a good side.

Looking for your answer?