Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesSaucesCampbell's
Campbell's Oven Sauces Chicken Pot Pie, 12 oz

Campbell's® Oven Sauces Chicken Pot Pie, 12 oz.

by Campbell's

Cooking comfort food has never been so simple. Just add chicken and vegetables with Campbell's® Oven Sauces Chicken Pot Pie and bake. Pair this with a warm, flaky biscuit for the pefect combination.

Why did they discontinue Campbell's oven sauces.The chicken pot pie.Thats the best one they have.So disappointed
Start your review of Campbell's® Oven Sauces Chicken Pot Pie, 12 oz.!
Christine L.
Gibbstown, NJ
Campbell's Chicken Pot Pie Sauce is 100% better than I expected! Very tasty, so easy to just add to a meat and veggie, and very affordable!
Passion B.
Westbury, NY
Shoutout to Campbells for switching it up always ! It’s so great to have soup to eat in the house . Especially, when you’re not really wanting to cook
Marcela M.
LosAngeles
This stuff makes cooking so much easier. I prepare everything quickly and throw it in the oven. Taste amazing
Diane I.
East Peoria, IL
1,085 reviews
Great tasting product very enjoyable flavors to choose from from and taste great and fresh
MONIQUE K.
Manteca, CA
The concept is great, anything to make meals a little easier, but add a lot of flavor. I think this one just didn't do it for my family. I'd try other flavors though.
Thierry T.
Deland, FL
I love the Campbell's sauces!! This one is great for making chicken pot pies. I use it to add flavor to my single serve pot pies I make at home.
Gabrielle E.
Campbell's® Oven Sauces Chicken Pot Pie, 12 oz. uploaded by Gabrielle E.
We really enjoyed the ease of using this oven sauce from Campbell's, all we had to do was add chicken, veggies and top off with biscuits. The sauce had a bit too much pepper to it so we might doctor it up more in the future. Would recommend! General Mills Bisquick™ Baking Mix All-Purpose 5 lb
I absolutely love these packets!! They taste amazing like you put a lot of time into it. Makes mealtime so much easier when you have a million things you seem to have to get done.
Jeniah N.
Fall river, MA
This was perfect for a throw together meal... I would even use it again. my family logged out and they are really plucky eaters. it wasn't overly seasoned... reminded me of a home cooked pot pie.
Olivia H.
I really enjoy this product one of my favorites out there I love it so much definitely one of the best