BY CAMPBELL'S #24 in Canned Beans

Ingredients :

Water, Pea Beans, Sugar, Prepared Mustard (Distilled Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Spice, Dehydrated Garlic), Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Onions, Caramel Color, Unsulphured Molasses, Dehydrated Garlic, Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Yeast Extract, Ham Stock, Flavoring, Cornstarch, Smoke Flavoring.

Buy on Walmart
E Jinq H.
Huber Heights, OH
The baked beans is great, not too mushy and not to stiff. The price is about the same for all and I'll definitely buy again. The flavor is also good enough when compared to the others. I'll recommend it to others.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Campbell's baked beans are really really good. They taste awesome. I'm very picky about which ones I like. They are very affordable and great value. I would recommend to anyone. You have to try these.
Liz F.
I really like these but I also add a little dab of brown sugar and a tablespoon of my favorite barbecue sauce to really set it off. If cooking for a crowd I also had hamburger meat and bell peppers.
Megan  A.
We make these for our children as theyre not full of spices they seem to highly enjoy these beans but myself i like spice so theyre ok but theyre definitely kid approved!!
Cristie G.
I love to pop open a can of these to make for dinner when I'm short on time. They have a nice BBQ taste to them and the can is just enough for my family. It is so easy to pop it in the microwave or on the stove for a few minutes and I have a nice side dish.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
These beans are perfect for your #backyardbash always delicious and easy to make. These always have a wonderful homemade flavor. I make them for almost every picnic I attend. Great price and not fattening. I would recommend these to everyone.
Sara D.
Concord, CA
These beans are great for every time I'm making chili. I do strain them and rinse them out so it is just the bean so that it's healthier. They are affordable and great to use. I make a chili dish about once or twice every few months just because there are healthier alternatives, but it does make for a quick meal my family loves.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA
My family and I like these Campbell's original baked beans. They are even good cold. I know, weird, but that's how my grandma used to serve them.
sapphire c.
My husband loves these beans because they have a good taste and they are not to much taste just the right amount
Dawn M.
I loved these, I haven't seen them in too many stores, but they taste great. Campbells baked beans are on point