BY CAMPBELL'S

Make dinner or lunch simple. just heat and serve. see more...

Josi P.
I absolutely loooove this soup. I live off of it. When a family member is sick I heat it up with some grilled cheese and it makes the perfect, quick, hot meal. It's fast, it's delicious. There's literally no reason to say no.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
Wow, this soup is incredible. I love tomato soup during the winter, and this did not disappoint! The basil in here is the perfect addition, and makes it seem more homemade. I also like that it is sold in a carton, instead of a can, so you don't get that metallic taste.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I love this soup. Best with classic grilled cheese. So good. My kids love it & if you want to add a few more things like onions or cheese it makes it even better.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
I LOVE tomato soup so when I was in Harps looking for some I had to give this a shot (it was on sale). Normally I have to heavily season my tomato soup to give it some dimension but this already had a good flavor. I would recommend this if you are looking for something beyond the normal tomato soup in a can.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
This soup is great to have with grilled cheese! It has just enough tang and the right amount of spice! I don't have to add in any extra spices such as salt or pepper. I recommend this soup to anyone that likes tomato soup but also to people that don't
Dena R.
Hutchinson, KS
I love the flavor balance between the tomato and the basil I love how creamy it is with the pieces of tomato in it its very rich but at the same time its very smooth going down
Cathy S.
Astoria, NY
I love this soup and I love eating it on cold winter day. It tastes really good and it is easy to prepare. I think it is really healthy and can be bought in supermarkets. I can't wait to eat it again
Jennifer S.
Oakdale, CT
Not too bad. Bought it because we had a coupon. I like how creamy it was versus average tomato soup however the price is not within our average budget.
Lynn R.
Omaha, NE
Perfect with a grilled cheese sandwich! Of course I always dip my sandwich into my soup. Still can't go wrong with this though
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
I have one daughter that loves this soup. I haven't tried it personally. I don't really don't care for tomato soup anyway.