Campbell's® Organic Sun-Ripened Tomato & Basil Bisque uploaded by Nikki W.Campbell's® Organic Sun-Ripened Tomato & Basil Bisque uploaded by Emilie H.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree* (Water, Tomato Paste*), Water, Diced Tomatoes* In Tomato Juice*, Heavy Cream* (Milk*), Tapioca Starch*, Sugar*, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Basil*, Sea Salt, Spice*. *certified Organic. Contains: Organic Milk

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
The best tomato soup you didn't make from scratch. I love this with a grilled cheese sandwich, on a chilly afternoon. Healthy, tasty warmth that will keep you going in the cold. Available at most grocery stores.
Josi P.
I absolutely loooove this soup. I live off of it. When a family member is sick I heat it up with some grilled cheese and it makes the perfect, quick, hot meal. It's fast, it's delicious. There's literally no reason to say no.
Andrea S.
Delicious.!!! A great taste for a boxed soup. I do like my tomato soups a bit more hard with a nice spicy kick but this does do the job. I will buy it again and recommend it to others.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
Wow, this soup is incredible. I love tomato soup during the winter, and this did not disappoint! The basil in here is the perfect addition, and makes it seem more homemade. I also like that it is sold in a carton, instead of a can, so you don't get that metallic taste.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I love this soup. Best with classic grilled cheese. So good. My kids love it & if you want to add a few more things like onions or cheese it makes it even better.
Alyssa B.
This soup is amazing; it's nothing like its conventional, condensed, canned counterpart. This non-condensed soup is not too salty, not too sweet, and the consistency isn't gloppy, but isn't watered down, either. It also has a nice, velvety texture that is pleasantly contrasted with chunks of tomato, although I wouldn't mind having more chunks of tomato in there.

Honestly, my biggest complaint is that the carton isn't resealable. I have to awkwardly fold the top back down and tape it in place when I throw it back in the fridge.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I LOVE tomato soup so when I was in Harps looking for some I had to give this a shot (it was on sale). Normally I have to heavily season my tomato soup to give it some dimension but this already had a good flavor. I would recommend this if you are looking for something beyond the normal tomato soup in a can.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
This soup is great to have with grilled cheese! It has just enough tang and the right amount of spice! I don't have to add in any extra spices such as salt or pepper. I recommend this soup to anyone that likes tomato soup but also to people that don't
JANET P.
I never thought store bought soup could taste so good. It has a lovely texture and not at all watered down. I think its perfectly seasoned and doesn't need anything added. Just heat it up and go. It has become my easy go to comfort food after a long day. I always have it in my pantry.
Divya U.
Pompano Beach, FL
Hands down one of my favorite soups, the taste is so rich and filling, it's always a quick meal that you can whip up when you're busy and it Tastes like you've been on the stove preparing it for hours, I love the box it comes in because when you don't use it you can just close it and put it away, no more taking out separate containers to preserve your canned soups