Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsCampbell's
Campbell’s Organic Kids Mega Noodle Soup, 17 oz

Campbell’s® Organic Kids Mega Noodle Soup, 17 oz.

by Campbell's

Campbell’s® Organic Kids Mega Noodle Soup will bring a smile to kid faces as they enjoy soup loaded with extra from-scratch noodles, quality chicken broth and farm-grown carrots and celery. Let us help you keep your family happy and healthy by delivering a deliciously slurpable soup that lacks preservatives and makes no compromises.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell’s® Organic Kids Mega Noodle Soup, 17 oz.!
Morgan S.
Yes I am an adult and yes I buy this for myself! Simple soup but still tastes so good.
Caitlin L.
Seminole, FL
I always purchase when we are sick, or just having a lazy day. The taste is delicious and kids love it. Its very cheap and great quality.
Justine W.
Great flavor and organic! Really quick and simple meal and the noodles are fun shapes too!
Elyse K.
Birmingham, AL
Sooooooo yummy! I enjoy that the chicken is actually edible. The noodles and the broth in it are perfect!
Cynthia Z.
Cathedral City, CA
Love giving this to my kids when their feeling under tge weather it always makes them feel so much better :)
Tanya F.
Downey , CA
My daughter loves noddle soup. I gave Campbells Organic Kids Noddle soup a try and she loved it. They are very affordable for the value of the soup. Great taste and it's healthy for her. I would definitely recommend this product to moms looking for a good soup for their little ones.
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
My niece n kids love it they always eat itè love it's greats products my niece loves it
ada N.
Irving, TX
I think when I tried it out, I was hoping for a better taste. I really like vegetable soups, and I didn't like this soup... Love the brand, but this soup was not that tasty. I think it may be healthy, but It's just not for my taste. I recommend this, but I won't buy this product again
Seena R.
South. Redondo Beach
I take this with me on the go whilst on hikes and such it's a perfect lunch or dinner dish and super yummy
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Delicious. Full of flavor that the kids love. Family sized and great priced. A must for a cold day

Looking for your answer?