BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's Organic offers soup without compromise--The delicious taste you expect from Campbell's crafted with certified organic ingredients. We care about what we put in our soups, because you care about the foods you eat. see more...

Sara S.
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
Did not love this soup. It has a weird flavor and it's somewhat expensive because it's organic. I only tried it once but I will not purchase this again. There are definitely way better options, would not recommend.
Tiphani S.
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
These cartoon soups are not bad, its mainly just broth and not to many vegatables or if it has noodles in it noodles. ive tried a a few they are pretty good and flavorful they are just a bit salty.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I tried this on a whim and was totally surprised by how much flavor it had for being an organic recipe. It had a little zest which I appreciated and I would definitely pick this up again!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Mount Holly, NJ
This soup is amazing I recommend it on everything I own. Its delicious and savory. Please try iy!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Franklin, TN
Personally I didn't like the taste at all and I am a big chicken tortilla soup fan. Seemed a bit pricey too for the small box.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Raleigh, NC
This is my husbands favorite soup. He loves the spice and I love the flavors.
Manasi N.
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
I'm always looking for ways to make easy dishes at home with my limited cooking ability so this was the perfect soup to make along with my meal. It was my first time making chick tortilla soup but I have to say it was really good and I would recommend it to others.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Glendale, AZ
We love this organic soup from Campbell's at our house. I would definitely continue to buy this product. It has excellent flavor and is packed full of healthy ingredients. I bought this from Fry's and it is definitely affordable. I would recommend to others.
Meg D.
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Being allergic to the antibiotics in regular chicken, you could imagine my excitement when I discovered Campbell's organic soup line. For the first time in my 32 years of life, I was able to have chicken tortilla soup! This soup is super tasty.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
My family loves these soups. They are organic and healthy. There a few different varieties