BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's Organic offers soup without compromise--The delicious taste you expect from Campbell's crafted with certified organic ingredients. We care about what we put in our soups, because you care about the foods you eat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shelby F.
Glendale, AZ
We love this organic soup from Campbell's at our house. I would definitely continue to buy this product. It has excellent flavor and is packed full of healthy ingredients. I bought this from Fry's and it is definitely affordable. I would recommend to others.
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
These cartoon soups are not bad, its mainly just broth and not to many vegatables or if it has noodles in it noodles. ive tried a a few they are pretty good and flavorful they are just a bit salty.
Matty T.
Stony Point, NC
I think it's important that we as a society become more conscious of our food. Organic just isn't the new trend but should notion us to look at how and where we get our food and if it's really good for us. Not only is this soup conscious of our food supply, but is a lovely taste of spices and chicken.
Norma M.
Andrews, TX
delicious great for those who dont like to cook much, it tastes delicious. I bought it at my local grocery store and have been having it ever since. its organic so its a plus i would definitely keep buying and i highly recommend to everyone
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Being allergic to the antibiotics in regular chicken, you could imagine my excitement when I discovered Campbell's organic soup line. For the first time in my 32 years of life, I was able to have chicken tortilla soup! This soup is super tasty.
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
Did not love this soup. It has a weird flavor and it's somewhat expensive because it's organic. I only tried it once but I will not purchase this again. There are definitely way better options, would not recommend.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I tried this on a whim and was totally surprised by how much flavor it had for being an organic recipe. It had a little zest which I appreciated and I would definitely pick this up again!
Luzmar M.
This soup is my husband's favorite! That's why I buy it and recommend it !! It has a delicious flavor and accompanied by a toasted bread is very rich
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
I'm always looking for ways to make easy dishes at home with my limited cooking ability so this was the perfect soup to make along with my meal. It was my first time making chick tortilla soup but I have to say it was really good and I would recommend it to others.
Kayla M.
Franklin, TN
Personally I didn't like the taste at all and I am a big chicken tortilla soup fan. Seemed a bit pricey too for the small box.