BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock*, Carrots*, Chicken Meat*, Egg Noodles* (Wheat Flour*, Eggs*, Egg Whites*), Celery*, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Potato Starch*, Water, Chicken Flavor* (Contains Sea Salt), Salt, Dehydrated Onions*, Chicken Fat*, Sugar*, Rice Starch*, Carrot Juice Concentrate*, Spice*, Yeast Extract*, Potato Flour*, Onion Juice Concentrate*, Dehydrated Garlic*, Dehydrated Carrot*, Tomato Paste*, Turmeric* (For Color), Canola Oil*, Flavoring*. *certified Organic. Contains: Organic Egg, Organic Wheat.

Emily M.
Monticello, MN
I love that Campbell's has an organic line of soups. I try to minimize as much artificial ingredients as I can from our household diets. The Organic Chicken Noodle Soup is one I've picked up for my children as an alternative to the high-sodium version they had been eating. Both of my children approve of this brand.
Katie B.
St George, UT
The soup had an overall good flavor, but the typical Campbell soup flavor I was hoping for better flavoring with it brings organic. I bought 3 boxes and all of them had 1 noodle each and no chicken. Pretty disappointed to spend money and not get the main ingredients to the soup
Kelsey V.
Mill Creek, WA
I mean........ it's a classic. Sick? Chicken noodle soup. Tired? Chicken noodle soup. Don't wanna make a "real" meal? Chicken noodle soup. It's tasty and goes with so many other things if you wanna make an adult meal of it. Really the only way to go with chicken noodle soup is Campbell's.
Brooke H.
Lexington, KY
I love Campbells soups, and I am thrilled they've started producing higher quality and more healthful products. This soup is delicious and warms you right to the soul, but doesn't have all the chemicals and sodium.
Kaelyn C.
I thought this tasted very good! It's hearty and was perfect for when I was sick with a cold! Nothing like hot chicken soup! I do recommend this brand! You can store your leftovers more safety in this box than a can.
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
This soup is very yummy! I love that it's organic and any time I'm feeling under the weather this is my go to soup. For being organic it is very inexpensive. I plan on buying this again and would recommend it to others.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
So delicious!! I'm so happy I accidentally bought this one day. Its so real tasting and its almost as good as my homemade stuff, and a million times healthier! Haha
Gertrude N.
Saint Louis, MO
Taste just like homemade. I add a little water to cut down the sodium a bit. But chicken doesn't look super bad..i add lettuce when i reheat..works wonders as a hangover soup lol
FERNANDA M.
Austin, TX
No lo e consumido pero todo lo que sea orgánico es muy bueno supongo que este igual pues sería bueno probar si te gusta lo orgánico como a mi
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
I live this because of my diet I have to be on. Still organic and it even tastes great. Super filling and love it. R ecco mend definitely