Campbell’s® Old Fashioned Vegetable Condensed Soup uploaded by Mayla P.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Beef Stock, Carrots, Potatoes, Celery, Enriched Pasta (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid]), Peas, Corn, Green Beans, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cabbage, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Onions, Vegetable Oil, Yeast Extract, Celery Leaves, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Onions, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caramel Color, Parsley, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten.

Buy on Target*
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
It makes me very angry that it's vegetable soup made with beef stock. It's hard enough for vegetarians to find soup that doesn't have meat in it, but to get our hopes up by the label "vegetable soup" and then to crash it all down with the "made with beef stock"
Mayla P.
Perfect for thanksgiving and it taste great! I think for the price you can buy alot to serve at the dinner table. Overall, I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Evalin S.
Aberdeen, WA
I eat this when I have a sore throat or a bad cough, it really helps for those. I even give it my older brother and he hates veggies, but he even approves of that soup
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
When I want something quick and low calories for lunch in winter. I grab for a can of Campbells. For only 80 calories the vegetable soup is a winner.
Anika B.
All of Campbell's canned soups are amazing and so quick to make and at my grocery store they only cost about $1.50 so it is a great meal
Dulce H.
When I'm lazy to cook this my go to food to make. Cus we so get tired of cooking all the time so this is just nice to cook fast and easy
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
I have been a fan of Campbell's since I can remember and you can never go wrong with this in your home on lazy days
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
I grew up with eating this soup!! This is my all time favorite soup. Will eat this a few times a week
Lindsey O.
Victoria, BC
This ha seven my absolute favorite soup since I was a young kid. And it continues to be my favorite in my adulthood. I buy this at Walmart usually. It's a healthy quick lunch. I recommend this soup to anyone
Jorge A. C.
It's definitely one of the best soups I've ever tried in my entire life. It is pretty simple, but delicious. The ingredients are good to chew and the tomato sauce is tasty.