BY CAMPBELL'S

Savor the soul-warming, country-style flavors of Campbell’s® Chunky™ Old-Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup. Every spoonful overflows with flavor-packed hearty veggies like carrots, potatoes, celery, corn and peas, and big pieces of tender lean beef. Enjoy a steamy bowl and fuel your everyday hustle.

Ingredients :

Beef Stock, Water, Carrots, Potatoes, Seasoned Beef - Beef Broth And Modified Cornstarch Product (Beef, Beef Broth, Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Sodium Phosphate, Spice), Celery, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Corn, Peas, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Green Beans, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Maltodextrin), Spice, Caramel Color, Beef Extract, Beef Tallow, Sesame Seed Oil, Garlic Extract, Glutamic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Onion Extract.

monique m.
Washington, DC
Great soup. I prefer serving it with rice..I add extra broth to bring out more favors and it's one of my favorites during the winter. Very hearty but there's a lot of veggies to go around.
Laura B.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite soups, Vegetable Beef, reminds me of childhood? I was a picky eater and ate soup for breakfast before school growing up. I love it with bunches of crackers in it?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Great soup. Love to just grab and go when I am in a hurry. For canned soup this stuff is taisty and sooooo easy. It's not too expensive for the amount you get and the convinence it offers. It has plenty of veggies and meat in the mix. Over all I find it to be one of my favorites.
Brittany W.
This soup is delicious. Whenever I make grill cheese I make this soup to go with it. It's cheap and fills you up. It can easily be made in the microwave or in the stove. I'm always satisfied when I eat this soup.
Tina V.
My #1 choice to eat when I'm sick. It has the beef/protein and vegetables needed to balance out your diet when you feel ill. It's flavorful and hearty without being too rich. I don't recommend eating this all the time but when feeling like not eating anything, this is the best thing to keep your appetite up.
Richard C.
The Chunky vegetable beef soup is one of my favorites in their line. Some of the other varieties have almost a gravy consistency whereas this one tastes more like a homemade soup. Plenty of meat and veggies in there to fill you up too!
victoria c.
My go to meal for lunches at work. I love campbell's soups bc they always have tons of flavor. Tons of variety to choose from and great for a super easy lunch or for when its cold
Brittany C.
Campbell's Vegetable Beef Soup it delicious! It is really rich and has a gravy texture for the soupy part. I would suggest this soup to anyone, it's perfect for a rainy or cold winter day.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I consider the beef veg my favorite. Big chucks of meat and seasoned just right for that great taste. Definitely recommend trying!
Payton P.
Gambrills, MD
This product is a great product for you and your kids. It has a spectacular taste for a soup. I think everyone should try it.

Walmart