BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® New England Clam Chowder Condensed Soup.
Less sodium with natural sea salt added. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Foodie Expert
I love clam chowder and when it’s cold, I am always craving a bowl of it. This can of clam chowder is easy to make—just don’t forget to add equal parts of water to it. I like the taste and I like making it a bit creamier. You can also substitute milk for water to make it more creamy.
Linda S.
One of my favorite soups! It's a good creamy broth- not too thin, not too thick. The potato and clam pieces could be larger but it is a very flavorful soup. It's mid priced for soup but the quality makes it worth it. I would recommend it.
Jazmine C.
Oak Ridge, TN
Foodie Expert
My favorite soup! So perfect on a cold winters day or whenever you just need some comfort food. I always have to stock up on clam chowder whenever we make a Krogers run because I eat it almost everyday. So yummy!
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
Love Campbells brand cans and I always have them in the cabinet for cooking!! Tastes great!!
Brittany P.
Seabeck, WA
Foodie Expert
This was the first time I had clam Chowder.. haha sadly, but it was a good eye opening experience with this brand.
Dea L.
This New England Clam Chowder is one of my absolute favorites from Campbell's condensed soup range. It provides a quick lunch and is very flavorful. I don't eat it frequently but would highly recommend to others if they are looking for a simple pick me up soup.