BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Chickpeas, Chicken Meat, Carrots, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Red Peppers, Butternut Squash, Lentils, Dehydrated Onions, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Dates, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Spice, Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Parsley, Dehydrated Garlic, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Soy Protein Concentrate, Paprika, Sodium Phosphate, Dehydrated Green Peppers, Flavoring, Corn Maltodextrin, Mustard Flour, Chicken Stock, Mustard Extract, Dehydrated Chicken, Paprika Extract, Chicken Fat, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Garlic Oil.

Angel F.
Statesville, NC
The best when it's cold! Also to help u feel better when your sick!! Very warm & yummy!! It has a lot of different flavors & reasonable & very affordable price for family/kids!! I eat soup maybe once a week & yes I would recommend to others especially ones who are on budget!
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
When I saw these, I had to try them. I hate having to cook the soup in a dish or pan, it just more things that I have to clean later. With this you can tear an opening, microwave it and pour into bowl(s), the only problem is I can down a whole pack by myself! These soups can be a bit spicy, but it taste great with milk! This flavor is my favorite so far, I just love the chickpeas!
Amanda C.
Farmington, AR
These are so yummy! I was hesitant at first and don't necessarily try to eat foods from a pouch, but the Campbell's Go! is well worth it. I have tried almost every version they have and not one of them has disappointed. They are full of flavor and surprisingly it doesn't have that artificial taste. Highly recommend!
Megan N.
I really like this line of soups and have tried all that I can find. Yes, they're expensive, but they are so packed with flavor. This soup makes me eager to eat soup, which is not standard for me. It's easy to make and yummy and just thinking about it makes me want to go buy some!
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
I feel like this is overly seasoned!! It's a very "strong" tasting soup even for someone who love Moroccan food. I feel like it's overpriced for the size and quality and I will not be purchasing again.
Brooke W.
I saw this in the grocery store and was super excited to try it out- was not disappointed! Quick, tasty, and nutritional, Campbells Go is something I'll purchase again. Hoping that some new flavors are developed soon...
Lauren S.
Gastonia , NC
I am obsessed with this soup! Some of the groceries don't carry this specific one. It is really rich and warm. I love the flavors. I add a little hot sauce in it. It's delicious.
Kylie Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Campbell's Go! Soups are pretty rest! They're great to take to work with you and just enough food for lunch. I like this one over rice.
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
Delicious an so soothing! The chickpeas taste great, the stunning taste of the chicken mixed with the Moroccan flavor! We bought more!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
I have walked the aisles over time and discovered this brand on sale and I must say that this is a very good soup for the price