BY CAMPBELL'S

Our Mexican-Style Chicken Noodle Soup combines the comforting familiarity of chicken noodle soup with authentic Mexican-inspired ingredients like onions, parsley and green chili peppers. see more...

Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Can you really go wrong with any variation of Campbell's chicken noodle? The answer is NO! I love this soup, its a spicy take on an original chicken noodle. I always put hot sauce in my chicken noodle anyways, so this saves me a step! Would definitely give this a try if you haven't already.
Amber C.
Amber C.
I love campbells chicken noodle soup it is not pricey and is quick and easy to make no hassle. I love it , I purchasged this at target and it is great!
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
This is the stuff, when you don't want to cook, has a good flavor, nutrition, this soup has been a principle staple in my diet for many year
Luisa L.
Luisa L.
I dont really like this soup because it doesnt taste like home made it taste more like can soup !! Thats why i gice it onlynone star
Holly S.
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
I would rather eat homemade soup. But you can never go wrong with your generic chicken noodle soup. They put too much salt in their soup and I don't like chicken from a can. Maybe twice a year you might catch me dead eating soup from a can. If I had to, I guess it would be this.
Emilie A.
Emilie A.
bowie, MD
Let me just say anything Mexican style is bombbbb but for real this soup is good I love it
Tami C.
Tami C.
Lincolnton, NC
I usually purchased regular, then I tried this, it's wonderful, flavorful inexpensive, quick and easy. Can't ask for more in a product, Campbell's delivers it all
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
El Paso, TX
I am Mexican and their food is the best. That's why this soup reminds me a little of how good Mexican food is. The taste is rich and the consistency very pleasant
Celina F.
Celina F.
Dallas, TX
Great soup for a cold winter day lots of flavor and texture not to salty as some soups can be I love what Campbell has done here
Natalia L.
Natalia L.
I love it when I am sick or just in a mood for some good Soup I love some Campbell soup