BY CAMPBELL'S

Our Mexican-Style Chicken Noodle Soup combines the comforting familiarity of chicken noodle soup with authentic Mexican-inspired ingredients like onions, parsley and green chili peppers. see more...

Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Can you really go wrong with any variation of Campbell's chicken noodle? The answer is NO! I love this soup, its a spicy take on an original chicken noodle. I always put hot sauce in my chicken noodle anyways, so this saves me a step! Would definitely give this a try if you haven't already.
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
I would rather eat homemade soup. But you can never go wrong with your generic chicken noodle soup. They put too much salt in their soup and I don't like chicken from a can. Maybe twice a year you might catch me dead eating soup from a can. If I had to, I guess it would be this.
Tami C.
Lincolnton, NC
I usually purchased regular, then I tried this, it's wonderful, flavorful inexpensive, quick and easy. Can't ask for more in a product, Campbell's delivers it all
Kerry C.
Falcon Hgts, MN
I was really in the mood for some Chicken soup a while ago when I was feeling sick and was too tired to make my own, so I decided to try this one. I was pleasantly surprised because it was delicious and really seemed to soothe my sore throat. It's also affordable - hopefully next time I can try it when I'm feeling healthy!
Karla R.
Doral, FL
i love mexican food, but i don´t really know how to prepare it, so i tried this soup and it was the heaven, the flavor is really good, good price and i can get it in my favorite supermarket, absolutely healthy if you have problems with your health i recommend it.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
This is like my favorite chicken noodle soup from Campbells. I can only find this at Walmart but it's so worth it. It is so tasty and has a different taste than the normal chicken noodle. I love adding a can of corn, some spices, and some cheese to the soup when heating it up. Totally yummy.
Madison F.
San Antonio, TX
Campbell's soups never fail to make a great quick meal. This one in particular is great because there is a lot more flavor than just plain chicken noodle soup. They are fast and easy to make. You can buy them anywhere that sells food for the most part.
Alejandra F.
El Paso, TX
I am Mexican and their food is the best. That's why this soup reminds me a little of how good Mexican food is. The taste is rich and the consistency very pleasant
Amber C.
I love campbells chicken noodle soup it is not pricey and is quick and easy to make no hassle. I love it , I purchasged this at target and it is great!
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
This is the stuff, when you don't want to cook, has a good flavor, nutrition, this soup has been a principle staple in my diet for many year