BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
I have always loved their noodle soups. i would like to see more noodles though. other than that i do enjoy the flavor. I usually just made noodle soup with tuna sandwiches. i would buy this again. i would only recommend this to people who love chicken noodle soup.
Crystal R.
Sandstone, WV
This is always nice when you or your family is sick and you don't feel like making soup from scratch but can get something to warm you up and the noodle help to fill you up.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
I love some chicken noodle soup. I swear it actually helps when you're sick! It's a great soup that you can edit the flavor of adding however much water you want. You can even eat it cold if you're really hungry
Amanda L.
Cleveland, TN
My teenager loves this soup and even better-he can prepare it himself! Soup is such a filling, cost-effective option for our son. He will eat soup year round so it's a great option to keep stocked in our pantry! Thank you, Campbell's Mega Noodle!
theresa m.
Pontiac, MI
I buy the mega noodle for my granddaughter who love chicken noodle soup and she will eat it all we love Campbell brand because it is all ways loaded with noodles and the flavor is excellent
Maggie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
A classic soup for when you're feeling under the weather. Perfect for cold days when you just need a little pick me up. Consistent flavor and great noodles.
Melissa L.
I love chicken noodle soup and this is one of my favorite brands of any soup! This would be my favorite though because I like the noodles being bigger
Lory C.
In comparison with other brands of canned soup, Campbell's isn't really my favorite. Doesn't really taste that great to be quite honest.
esther p.
Humble, TX
One of ny favorites soups when i start feeling sick i already know what to go and buy nothing like having a good cup of soup for colds
Samantha R.
Greenwood, SC
I love the mega noodle soup as I feel like I'm eating so much more than just broth. It is very filling on a cold day to eat.