BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Condensed Soup - Manhattan Clam Chowder. Quick meal in 10 minutes. Manhattan Clam Chowder with your favorite deli salad. A quick and simple catch of the day! Savory Manhattan Clam Chowder teamed with your favorite salad (from your grocer's deli counter) for a deliciously simple change of pace. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=5100001127'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

Ari G.
Love Campbell's anything and I love clam chowder so it's a win win ! The price is great they always have some deal and it's super easy to prepare. I don't eat soup often but when I do it's it's Campbell's.
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
This flavor is okay. It depends on what you like. I have quite a few favorite Chunky soups. When the husband doesn't feel well, I heat some up in a small pot which he eats from with saltine crackers.
Lisa Z.
New York
Campbell's hummmhumm good.This bring's me back to my childhood.When it snowed outside and your body is so cold.You come in the house and mom has a nice hot bowl of soup,nothing gets better then that.Never disappointed with this soap.The chicken noodle or tomato is amazing too.So are all the other ones.You can buy them at any supermarket and they are low cost.
Kayle B.
Yardley, PA
SO many clams it was truly amazing. I was not expecting a lot of clams just due to it being a store brand canned soup. But i was wrong! It was so delicious I can not wait to buy again. I strongly suggest trying this soup and any other campbells soups!
Claire S.
I love the Campbell's clam chowder! It is so delicious and warms me up on a cold day. The flavor is so good and tastes homemade. This is always in my pantry and I always get a few cans when I go to the grocery store.
sara m.
Richardson, TX
It is good. very full of flavor. The texture and the smell are both really good. It is very convenient for those cold winter nights. It will warm you and keep away those winter night munchies at a very low price. It is great value. I would definitely recommend it to others
Maryah J.
Little Rock, AR
This is the best Campbell's soup in my opinion! It has a burst of flavors, and they aren't stingy with the clam! You get a lot for a small price, and you can easily get full with just one can!
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
A far cry from homemade, or even bagged. Still, in you live somewhere that you may end up snowed in- it's a good thing to have on the shelf for emergency power outages. Tastes like canned soup is expected to.
Brenda C.
Oneonta, AL
I buy this all the time for my husband. He loves it and its convenient for him to just have to heat and eat. Even has a pop off lid so no can opener required!
Xai X.
Classic, tasteful, and extremely affordable. I don't eat a lot of can soup but these brings so much childhood memories! Love clam chowder as well!
kimberly b.
rocky face, GA
What soup is the best for adding to your recipes?

Walmart