BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's Low Sodium Soups have been prepared and blended with a variety of spices and seasonings which give them their special flavor and goodness.

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Sugar, Cream (Milk), Contains Less than 2% of: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Corn and /or Canola), Whey, Butter (Cream, Salt), Calcium and Sodium Caseinate, Citric Acid, Flavoring, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Celery Extract, Onion Oil, Garlic Oil.

Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love tomato soup. Especially with crushed crackers in it and a little pepper. So delicious and such a comfort food when I'm sick. It has a rich, thick and creamy consistency and I love the flavor. Goes down easy with a sore throat too. So cheap and there is usually a sale so I can get a few cans at a time as well. Great to add with other meals also.
Jamie C.
Yummy!!! Wow, tomato soup is my all time favorite type of soup to make when the weather is chilly. This is easy to make and I like that there is a low-sodium option offered. It's is flavorful enough, but sometimes adding some cheese on top helps.
Diamond G.
Scranton, PA
I wanted something quick and filling. I also wanted something that didn't take a lot of prep work, so of course I heated this up on the stove. Put a few spices in it and VIOLAAA, I was satisfied lol. * with my townhouse crackers in addition to the party*
Ana C.
I'm not really a fan of tomato soup, but this one hits the spot for low in salt and high in flavor. The campbell's brand is so reliable, I'd definitely recommend it. Less than five stars only because I think it could be a heartier flavor with real pieces of tomato and less watery.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
When I was little my mom used to make us grilled cheeses with tomato soup for dinner, and we would dip our grilled cheese into the tomato soup. It was one of my favorite dinners because it was super easy and taste amazing. It's now something I do for dinner with my own child.
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
I love tomato soup. I can always rely on campbells to provide me with a great tasting soup and I never have to add extra seasonings to it like other soups. Campbells is always my go to soup option
Addison T.
Who doesn't love a good grilled cheese and tomato soup! Perfect comfort food. Great value and very delicious. My go to! I tend to buy it at Kroger and Walmart for really cheap. Only tomato soup I buy.
Alora G.
King, NC
This is such a great option! We add pink salt as needed. It is much healthier. We but ours at food lion brands stores. Wonderful with a grilled sandwich or crustini. Toss in a little elbow macaroni and it is hearty and delicious add some basil voila dinner is served.
Delicia S.
Somerset
Nothing more comforting in the winter and a hot bowl of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich! Campbell Soup is always delicious, but I only give the low-sodium four stars because their regular tomato soup does taste better in my opinion
Katie D.
Watertown, NY
Im a home health aide and we have a lot of residents on a low sodium diet and they lov this stuff they can't get enough it. They say it you couldn't even tell the different from the normal soup to the low sodium
Lauren W.
Does the low sodium taste different?