BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Chicken Meat, Carrots, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Water, Chicken Fat, Sauterne Wine, Red Peppers, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Dehydrated Onions, Potassium Chloride, Dehydrated Garlic, Flavoring, Spice, Sodium Phosphate, Beta Carotene For Color.

Stephanie B.
Elkhorn City, KY
This is the perfect soup when I'm sick. I make homemade chicken noodle soup myself, but when I am sick I don't want to cook and just want something to sooth the soul. Sometimes this can be a little too salty, that is why I buy the low sodium but the taste is still there! I will definitely repurchase time and time again!
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
My mom's go to soup when any of us were sick. Campbell's soup and Kern juices will heal your cold as soon as possible. Best part is that it's available everywhere and is very affordable! I love this low sodium option because it tastes exactly the same as the regular one.
Paige L.
Love that there is an option for low sodium. I have high cholesterol and have to watch the amount of sodium intake that I can have every day. This soup tastes the same but without the added sodium.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Still pretty salty even with lower sodium than the original. Good portion and enough for one meal. Not too expensive and I definitely like other brands better. However, it does hit the spot after a long day or cold day. Has a generous amount of noodles in them.
kate m.
Atlantic City, NJ
love this when not feeling well and when feeling well. a standard Campbell soup is healthy and traditional got it at acme
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
This is a classic favorite bc I I'm sensitive so salt and this is perfect for my diet!
Rebecca M.
Toronto
Always a classic and such a comfort food for me, especially in chilly winter days. Super inexpensive and great flavour and filling.