BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's Low-Salt Chicken Broth is flavored with a delicious blend of spices and seasonings. It is a tasty choice for individuals who want to restrict intake of sodium. Heat it up and serve within minutes. Enjoy this low-sodium broth by itself or with a sandwich and salad. It comes in a convenient 12-pack. Keep it on hand in your kitchen pantry to enjoy anytime.

Campbell's Low-Salt Chicken Broth:

• For sodium-restricted diets
  • Ready-to-serve, low-sodium chicken noodle soup, 10.5 oz, (pack of 12)
  • Ingredients:25% less sodium condensed
  • Lower sodium natural sea salt
  • Special flavor and goodness

Chicken Stock, Contains Less Than 2% of Chicken Fat, Dextrose, Yeast Extract.

Stephanie N.
Love the chicken noodle soup. It's an oldie but a classic. It's so comforting and perfect for when you're feeling a little sick. I always get the low sodium version. When you're sick and need some comfort food, I definitely recommend picking up a can of this. :)
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
My mom always uses this chicken broth to make anything that's soup-related and it's always delicious! The taste is subtle but it brings all the other flavors of the broth together.
Corie Ann S.
Cincinnati, OH
Campbell's is something that you can never go wrong with. The chicken broth can be used for more than just making soup! I use it in crock pot meals too!!
Candice J.
I love adding this to my chicken noodle soup I make. Can never go wrong with campbells. Great quality and taste with this product
rom k.
Mira Loma, CA
This is a favorite in our home. you can add it to anything, when making stuffing, or have a cold.
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
I love that they have low sodium options. This soup is great for casseroles and cream dishes.
Simone G.
Vancouver, BC
I like how the low sodium has less salt, but doesn't sacrifice flavour. Great if you have a tickle in your throat, need a good chicken soup base or even great to give to your dogs. I cook this up regularity and then freeze it into ice cubes for a nice treat for my dogs on a hot day. It feels like this soup has endless possibilities.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
I love having this on hand as I love to cook at home. It makes a quick and good broth that saves me hours of cooking. It makes a great base for soups and always tastes good. I prefer to get low sodium as to add my own salt for a better tasting meal
Amber G.
Richmond hill
There's chicken broth is very affordable into spirit guide there's a variety of chicken broth out there but this one taste homemade
Domenica D.
Paradise, NL
Though I much prefer the low sodium ready-to-use chicken broth in the cartons, the condensed canned version will do in a pinch.