BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style Soups Tuscan-Style Chicken & White Bean.
Made With Patience, Not Preservatives™.
Chicken & white bean with Asiago cheese, thyme & rosemary.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Kaitlin F.
My favorite Campbell's soup! I love that it comes in a bowl that's exactly the perfect size for a quick meal or to pack for lunch at work. The only thing I don't love is the price compared to other (canned) Campbell's soups but considering the difference in ingredients, it is definitely understandable. The kettle style soups have great quality ingredients and an amazing taste.
A J.
This was interesting to try. It wasn't bad but wasn't my favorite. It was convenient enough to take to work with me but the lid wasn't that great on it. I think it would have been better at home. The flavor was decent.
Bronna G.
I love campbells soups. They're easy to transport, easy to heat up, and taste good. I bring a bunch of these to work after grocery shopping at my local grocery store and they last for a while or a quick snack!
Amber F.
Indianapolis , IN
I love the new Campbell's slow kettle style soups. This chicken and white bean soup is hearty, but light enough for lunch. I enjoy the flavor and the quality is fantastic for something pre-made.
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA
This flavor was not my favorite but I am a huge fan of the travel soup containers that you can microwave. I would definitely purchase this product again but not in this flavor.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
These taste so much more homemade than your average canned soup. This one has a great flavor and texture. Great for a quick, easy and healthy lunch at work.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I enjoy this soup so much but the price keeps me away. It's nice t something I can buy regularly. I enjoy it immensely. Rich in flavor and price.
tricia c.
I was surprised I enjoyed this soup so much and was very filling. Healthy and great price. Available at many grocery stores.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT
I'm in LOVE with these little to go soups. Easy lunches for a busy lady! This one is especially yummy and creamy!
Brooke H.
Franklin, IN
I didn't really like this product defiantly tasted like it was out of a can and cheaper along with not natural!