BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's homestyle soup is the soup that takes you home.campbell's homestyle soups start with vegetables that are farm grown, and the soups have no preservatives added. Each recipe takes inspiration from homemade soup. When preparing campbell's homestyle chicken noodle, we start with the whole chicken breasts and slice them up into juicy strips of white meat chicken. Our chicken meat is then oven roasted and added to a savory broth made from real chicken stock. With our homestyle new england clam chowder, we source clams off the atlantic coast and then add them to a creamy broth chocked with vegetables. With... see more...

Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
This soup taste like it is homemade and i made it myself taking hours.... it is so good and at a great price. you can thin it out a bit with milk and is is even better or put more cheese in it. great with crackers also.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Mouth watering delicious! Perfect meal on a cold day, or any day for that matter! Sprinkle a little shredded cheese on top and some crackers..... A little bit of heaven!
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
This kind is great because it's full of flavor and easy to make. It's good for on the go and it's quick. It's very cheap and I buy it all the time for a quick dinner
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Perkins, OK
This soup is delicious! I wasn't sure how I would like the combination of potatoes and broccoli, but it was amazing!
I like that it's chunky and filling.... they can improve the taste.. it's a little bland
Adilen L.
Adilen L.
Foodie Expert
It has great flavors, fills me up, it's restaurant quality, i could eat it everyday!!!!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Good taste and has lots of flavor. This soup is very filling and always good to have around.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Foodie Expert
I use this in casseroles nice taste inexpensive can be purchased at just about anywhere
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Very filling and hearty without any meat in it. Warms me right up on a cold day or night. The taste is delicious without being overwhelmingly cheesy.
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
Have you had Heaven in a tin can before? The Holy Spirit of Home Style Soups?

Well, now you can. Because it's amazing, and if I could eat one thing until the day I die, it would probably be this soup.