BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Homestyle soup is the soup that takes you home.Campbell's® Homestyle soups start with vegetables that are farm grown, and the soups have no preservatives added. Each recipe takes inspiration from homemade soup. When preparing Campbell's® Homestyle Chicken Noodle, we start with the whole chicken breasts and slice them up into juicy strips of white meat chicken. Our chicken meat is then oven roasted and added to a savory broth made from real chicken stock. With our Homestyle New England Clam Chowder, we source clams off the Atlantic coast and then add them to a creamy broth chocked with vegetables. With over 25 delicious varieties, everyone can find a Campbell's® Homestyle soup that will make them feel at home.RegularIt's true. There's no place like home. That's why we make Campbell's® Homestyle soups like you would in your own kitchen. Wholesome ingredients. Just-right seasonings. No preservatives added. Delicious tastes, all from a place you trust Campbell's®. Welcome home.LightEat something light? Or eat something delicious? The choice is yours and you choose both. Campbell's® Homestyle soups were made just for you. With one satisfying spoonful after another they're just right.Healthy Request®With Campbell's® Homestyle Healthy Request® soups, eating right and exceptional flavor are never compromised. The full line of delicious Healthy Request® soups proudly display the American Heart Association HeartCheck mark.Microwavable Now you can enjoy soup that makes you feel at home wherever you are. Each Campbells Homestyle Microwavable soup recipe takes inspiration from homemade soup.

Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Have you had Heaven in a tin can before? The Holy Spirit of Home Style Soups?

Well, now you can. Because it's amazing, and if I could eat one thing until the day I die, it would probably be this soup.
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
This soup taste like it is homemade and i made it myself taking hours.... it is so good and at a great price. you can thin it out a bit with milk and is is even better or put more cheese in it. great with crackers also.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This kind is great because it's full of flavor and easy to make. It's good for on the go and it's quick. It's very cheap and I buy it all the time for a quick dinner
Kimberly F.
Mouth watering delicious! Perfect meal on a cold day, or any day for that matter! Sprinkle a little shredded cheese on top and some crackers..... A little bit of heaven!
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
My mouth turns in water when i think in this soup, its soooo good, i eat this on cold days or maybe when i need to feel comfortable with a good creamy soup!
Mandy C.
Very filling and hearty without any meat in it. Warms me right up on a cold day or night. The taste is delicious without being overwhelmingly cheesy.
Linda A.
Oxnard, CA
One of my favorite soups to eat when it is cold out or when I am feeling under the weather. Quick and easy comfort food.
Melinda R.
Hammond, IN
Campbell's Homestyle Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup, I eat this when I'm feeling snackish and it is to my surprise good.
Amelia S.
Perkins, OK
This soup is delicious! I wasn't sure how I would like the combination of potatoes and broccoli, but it was amazing!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Campbell's select harvest soups are so delicious! The broccoli and cheese is a favorite at my house!

back