BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Cream, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Sugar, Skim Milk, Salt, Roasted Garlic, Tomatoes, Spices, Citric Acid, Flavoring (Milk), Onion Juice Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Onions, Molasses, Onion Extract, Celery Extract. dried.

Amanda L.
Bakersfield , CA
LOVE this with a grilled cheese sandwich. It has a much creamier and richer flavor then regular tomato soup. Much, much better then the tomato soup you add water to.
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
So good! I had this tonight for the first time. I was craving tomato soup and grilled cheese. It's just a tiny bit spicy, with a hint of tobasco. It's creamy. I just popped it in the bowl and heated it up and in a couple of minutes I had dinner. It was inexpensive and delicious!
Jackie N.
Cleveland Hts, OH
When I'm eating a soup, I want to know that I'm getting chunks and a hearty meal out of it. This is pretty good. Has a lot of salt and kind of expensive, but still good.