BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Chicken Meat, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Spinach, Great Northern Beans, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Onions , Monosodium Glutamate, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Chicken Fat, Garlic , Soy Protein Concentrate, Spices, Yeast Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Tomato , Beta Carotene For Color, Sour Cream Solids (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Sugar, Citric Acid, Chicken .Dried.

Scarlett J.
Rockledge, FL
Love any kind of Campbells home style soups , there are so many varieties and they're all delicious, they do all the work for me when I don't have a chance to make dinner , so when I'm short on time it still want to eat a good meal they are my go to !
Justin M.
Pikeville, KY
This has always been my go to brand for soup made at home. The name says it all because it taste homemade like you slaved over a hot stove simmering this soup for hours. When in all actuality he it only took 10 minutes to make. Highly recommend
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I like this soup! Great for colds or when you're just feeling a little under the weather. Has a few vegetables in here which is a plus and goes great with a piece of bread or saltine crackers on the side.
Bri M.
Etna, OH
Very yummy! I loved the flavor. Not too bland but not too salty like some of the other soups I've tried before similar to this. Not too bad for you either.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
This soup is so good. It has lots of chicken and the pasta is nice and hearty. My only issue is it tends to be on the salty side.
Sue G.
Tacoma, WA
I have been eating Campbell's soup since I was a kid. I use the mushroom soup in a lot of different recipes. Great flavor
Adriana N.
Carmel, NY
I was skeptical when I tried this, but I love it! It's so hearty and delicious and super quick and easy to make.
Lynn W.
Loves Park, IL
I like this soup with grilled cheese sandwiches. And chips or when I'm sick. Always a good chicken noodle soup
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
This soup is so yummy! It's so perfect for these chilly days. For the price it's so perfect. Love it
Keisha T.
CLEVELAND, OH
This was actually pretty good. Usually Campbell's is a bit too salty for me but this was just right