BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Campbell's® Home Style™ New England Clam Chowder.
New!
Try me.
The taste that takes you home™.
No preservatives added.
Soup.

• Does this taste like actual clam chowder or does it have ...2 Answers
Leah Marie K.
Waianae, HI
This soup is soooo clam-y and delicious and thick and pretty much everything you love some a bomb.com chowder. I bought this product from my local grocery store. I always repurchase this product monthly and i would recommend this product to others
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My favorite brand to buy clam chowder from. It's affordable and delicious. The consistency is thick, creamy, and packed full of yummy ingredients. It's great with a little bit of milk and unsalted butter
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
My husband loves this for his lunch. When it's cold outside he tends to request it for his lunches more but he'll eat it any time of the year. This makes lunch time easy and it's filling.
Tiffany R.
Marshall, AR
Love this stuff. My favorite is the chicken corn chowder but it isn't on here so I have to choose the next best thing. Campbell's definitely makes the best chunky soups! They are full of flavor and I love to eat certain lives when I am sick.
allison f.
Pleasanton , CA
Whenever I'm feeling like a hearty soup for a cold day I turn to clam chowder. I love the taste of this one because it doesn't taste like it's from a can. It's super easy to make because you just have to pop it in the microwave!
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I love clam chowder! And I don't have time to mske it from scratch by shucking my own clams. This soup is delicious. It's delicious if you pour it into bread bowls and eat it out of them!
Mendy O.
Ekron, KY
This soup is absolutely crazy good. If someone heated it up and put it in a bowl without you seeing the package, you'd swear it was homemade.
angela g.
This is my favorite soup to eat in the winter. It's creamy and good. This soup will fill you up. Great for lunch time. Try it with crackers!
Jezmarie E.
Bronx, NY
I love when my mom makes this on a cold night it's not to heavy but it fills use and it is not something that takes long or requires much
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I love this. This is a, good brand and it tastes really good. I like to make toast with mine. The clam they use in this is really good.
Kara A.
Paducah, KY
Does this taste like actual clam chowder or does it have a super processed taste to it?