Campbell's® Homestyle Mexican-Style Chicken Tortilla Soup uploaded by Robina S.Campbell's® Homestyle Mexican-Style Chicken Tortilla Soup uploaded by Robina S.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Chicken Meat, Rice, Corn, Red Peppers, Cooked Black Beans, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Pinto Beans, Green Chili Peppers, Tortilla Chips (Corn, Peanut Oil, Salt, Lime), Cheese Paste (Monterey Jack Cheese [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Surface Ripened Semisoft Cheese [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Water, Salt), Salt, Onions*, Monosodium Glutamate, Modified Food Starch, Soy Protein Concentrate, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Paprika, Sodium Phosphate, Chipotle Pepper, Lime Juice Concentrate, Locust Bean Gum, Chicken Stock, Flavoring, Garlic*, Chicken*, Chicken Fat. **dried. Contains Traces Of Wheat.

Buy on Target*
Katy Leigh B.
Sandy, UT
I once asked my dear friend for her tortilla soup recipe and she said she'd give it to me- lo and behold it ended up just being this can of soup! It tastes really fresh and is great for something quick.
Yum! This is a great flavorful soup. I like to add extra beans, chicken, & veggies to it. Great with avocado, a little sour cream, shredded cheese, squeeze of lime, & homemade tortilla strips. Great for when you want tortilla soup but don't have time for all the work.
Kayla B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This soup tastes amazing! It has a very rich flavor and good seasoning. I eat this soup whenever I'm in the mood for soup or want a light lunch. If you're lucky enough you can find these at your local dollar tree for only $1 a bag.
Whitney G.
This soup was a delicious win for this mom. I added a little shredded cheese, sour cream and a few tortilla chips to make this soup even better. My picky husband and 4 year old love it and they don't love much. I have purchased this soup many times and will continue to purchase it in the future. I highly recommend this and all Campbell's soups.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I enjoy many different types of soup. And a soup that is already made that I just need to be heated up on the stove. This soup tastes like it's been simmering all day. It's almost perfect. In my opinion. It is a bit to salty. Otherwise it is delicious.
Anna-Lisa p.
Sonora , CA
I love tortilla soup. But usually only homemade. Little pricey but worth it, considering the time you save. Would definitely buy again. Was purchased at Safeway. Yes I would especially if they've never tried it.
Heather D.
I love this soup. I add sour cream and queso fresco and eat it that way. Its quick and easy and tastes better then most restaurants make it in my area (which might say more about the restaurants)
Emily S.
Delicious and affordable! It's an easy way to prepare a rather complex recipe. It can be purchased in any basic grocery store. I would definitely by this product again and recommend this product to others!
Bethany C.
Fayetteville, AR
I'm a huge fan of all of the home style soups. They taste almost like they were made from scratch. The perfect quick meal for cold winter nights.
Samantha P.
I love chicken tortilla soup but this was one of the worst ones ive ever tried which was disappointing because i usually can rely on campbells.