BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Carrots, Potatoes, Corn, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Crab, Green Peppers, Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Red Peppers, Salt, Sugar, Onions, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Flavoring, Celery Seed, Mustard Seed, Paprika, Crab, Garlic, Locust Bean Gum, Yeast Extract. dried. May Contain Traces Of Wheat.

Katie H.
Saint Michaels, MD
I am born and raised on the eastern shore of MD. I live on a small island that survives off the fishing and crabbing way of life.. Ive had some of the best MD crab soup and Cream of crab you could ever enduldge yourself in.. Campbells is a great way to have a little taste of MD anytime anywhere!
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I bought this because the label was very cute and my husband needs these at work a lot he didn't particularly care for this one. But I've had other homestyle soup's in there pretty good so I would recommend giving it a try because you might like them.
Ally S.
Patterson, CA
i really don't like it that much there product to me tastes like if it was bad a use to get this soup that i loved and ever since on time i went to the store they never sold it again i really didn't like the flavors at all to be honest to myself
Jeanny T.
Lowell, MA
This taste absolutely good. It's perfect for the winter and I find this at my local grocery store and the price is like 2 for 5$ and I always purchase this when it's cold out of whenever I'm sick. And I would recommend this.
Jenna M.
Not exactly home style but it hits the spot in a pinch. Needs Old Bay to make it a little more flavorful. I do prefer MD style to NE style. Available at major retail supermarkets.
Princess Mary W.
Not the best in the world, is OK if your sick and need a warm spot filled for nutrients. But no crab hardly so if that's why you trying g it , basically vegetable soup
Sharon J.
New Port Richey, FL
Love this soup! I live in Florida but I'm from Maryland and this is very tasty for a canned soup! Tomato based with vegetables.....no added salt needed.
Jennifer F.
Love this... It tastes more "authentic" like you're at the beach. It's not fishy. The brith is full of flavor and packed with stock. Also affordable.
Michelle H.
Grapevine, TX
Some of these are really good, and some of these are not really good. Some of these look good but tasted horrible. I do like the chunkiness of them.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
I like the canned things I like the soup This soup I love and its consistency and flavor and the small vegetables that it brings inside I like