BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Clam Stock, Potatoes, Clams, Water, Celery, Cream (Milk), Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Wheat Flour, Titanium Dioxide, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Onions*, Sodium Phosphate, Spices, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Flavoring (Contains Cod), Celery Extract, Onion Extract, Succinic Acid, Butter (Cream, Salt)*, Buttermilk, Enzyme Modified Butter, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Skim Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Enzyme Modified Butter Fat And Oil, Whey, Soy Lecithin. dried

Nadia S.
This definitely isn't as rich as the regular New England clam chowder, but for people who don't want all of the butter and heavy cream that normally goes into chowder, this is a good option. The clams are tasty, but you will sometime find little pieces of grit in them that can be jarring.
sam b.
Living most of my life in New England I can be picky with my seafood and especially with my clam chowder. To my surprise I really enjoy this clam chowder. Not as good as a fresh bowl but a very close substitute. A good amount of potatoes, veggies and clam bits for the amount of broth and the price is great for what you get.
Corinna G.
Defiance, OH
I love buying these kind of soups because it is very easy prep and delicious. The price is not a killer either, definitely buy several of these every trip to the store! Love!
Marti W.
Very tasty soup. Love Clam chowder. I eat it all the time. I would buy it again. I don't know how healthy it is , buy it's super easy to heat up and go when in a hurry or don't want to cook. Value is decent. There is probably cheaper soups, but this taste pretty good so I haven't tried many others.
My husband is a fan of the Campbell's Home Style soups with Clam Chowder being one of his favorites. He would eat it daily if we had it. Has a great flavor, and is affordable as you can find it on sale or with coupons. Would recommend to others for a quick filling meal.
Linda R.
Coloma
I'm huge on eating soups and totally love clam chowder and very picky on the taste. This one measures up to what I would make home made if I had the time. Very healthy as it's light, but taste is still as if it was NOT light. Would definitely recommend to others that like clam chowder.
Nicolet W.
Bethel Park, PA
Great soup for when you want a light, healthy lunch option. I'd choose this option many times over a more filling option! Very good when you need a quick fix!
Jay R.
If my store doesn't carry the lite I usually get the regular and I have no regrets Campbell Chunks is the perfect quick lunch or dinner meal
Kathy Z.
Good for sick and cold days. With little bit of cheese on them and spicy sauce that would be an excellent idea and it makes me hungry
lis C.
Worcester, MA
I highly recommed this product just because is easy to prepare and love the taste if it just try and see it just melted my mouth.