BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Potatoes, Roasted Russet Potatoes, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Bacon Bits (Bacon [Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite]), Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Cream, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid) , Skim Milk, Onions , Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Cream , Color Added, Granular Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Flavoring, Chicken Broth , Semisoft Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Spice, Cane Sugar, Blue Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Pork, Pork Fat, Yeast Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Chicken Fat, Wheat Starch, Vinegar, Beef Extract, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Sunflower Lecithin, Soy Lecithin, Garlic Extract. dried.

Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This soup is good and creamy, however I feel like it's missing something I recommed having saltine crackers to eat this with... helps add a little something extra.
Mary Beth C.
I dunno how the light version tatses but this is a great food to have on cold days just add some extra cheese and it goes great with a grilled ham and cheese sandwich
Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
Great taste for low calorie. I love potato soup and I was pleasantly surprised with the taste. Great value and will definitely recommend and purchase again. It is a healthy alternative to other soups.
Mali R.
San Marcos, CA
I wanted to like this because it's my favorite type of soup. Unfortunately, having potatoes in a can creeped me out and the texture was off. The taste was good though
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
This soup is a filling soup, however I think it lacks flavor, maybe its because it is "Light" but I like the competitor versions of potato soup a lot better. Pros this soup is affordable and they are usually coupons for Campbell's. I would recommend other brands to people looking for this flavor of soup, even though I like a lot of Campbell's products.
Cheyenne M.
Coeburn, VA
Everyone loves a hot, creamy baked potato with bacon and cheddar. hot, Now, imagine that in the form of a mouth-watering soup. That is the Campbell's Homestyle light baked potato with bacon and cheddar soup. Fulfill youre craving with this incredibly delicious comfort soup.
Stephanie P.
Orlando, FL
Don't ask me why... But I love this soup. It's creamy, rich and absolutely delicious. I love the combination between the potatoes, bacon and cheddar cheese. I wish it had some corn! but overall, I love it. Delicious and comfort food for college students :)
ayonti a.
Bessemer, AL
This is my favorite. I love eating this when it's cold outside. I really enjoy it when I'm sick in bed I could eat it almost everyday
Abby W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Campbell's soup is a household name brand that everyone knows about. I love how well made their soup is and the quality is great.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I really like this soup a lot. It taste pretty great. A lot of people aren't to much of a big fan of potato soup but I love love.