Campbell’s® Homestyle Italian-style Wedding Soup

by Campbell's

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Beef Meatball (Beef, Water, Onion, Textured Soy Concentrate, Romano Cheese [Sheeps Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cultures], Soy Protein Concentrate, Salt, Cracker Meal, Corn Syrup Solids, Black Pepper, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Parsley), Spinach, Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Salt, Onions*, Sugar, Flavoring, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Garlic*, Monosodium Glutamate, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Chicken*, Chicken, Spice, Chicken Fat, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Maltodextrin, Turmeric Extract, Beta Carotene For Color, Celery Extract, Soy Lecithin. *dried.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell’s® Homestyle Italian-style Wedding Soup!
Kaukauna, WI
This wasn't my favorite Campbell's soup but my husband really liked it. I probably wouldn't purchase this exact flavor again but I do buy Campbell's soups a lot because they are a good price and good quality soup.
METHUEN, MA
Overall, good soup.  At first, I really loved the meatballs.  I'm talkin' 'bout "move over broth, where you balls at?"  But as I ate more and more of them, they reminded me of something akin to childhood SpaghettiOs.  SO, again, not totally bad, I was just expecting a more home style/home cooked meatball taste.  I would buy again, yes!
Chino, CA
This is one of my Favorite soups I usually get. I would get this on a frequently. I am able to get this item usually at a super market or a target store. Usually there is a deal of purchasing 5 cans for $5 which is not a bad deal.
Kingston, PA
This soup is my favorite! It truly tastes homemade and only takes a few minutes to make! I especially love to have this when I’m feeling sick. It’s very affordable and can be found at most grocery stores.
Longs, SC
This is my brother and dad's favorite canned soup. They love it so much my mom buys it every time we go shopping it has a good comfort flavor and is great when you're sick or not feeling great. I would recommend
This soup was great and the light version was even better.  A quick meal when your too tired to cook and a great comfort soup when feeling under the weather.  The only trouble is most places have stopped caring it and the newer version isn't as good.
Brownsboro, TX
This is one of the best canned Italian Wedding soups that I have tried to date. The broth is delicious and the ratio of the other ingredients is spot on to make a perfectly hearty soup. My only complaint is that the spinach does take on that "tin can" flavor and loses any freshness that it may have had.
My husband's absolute favorite type of soup is Wedding Soup. I had never even tried it before until after we met! Anyway, it is very good and worth a try if you're on the fence about it. We try it in every brand we find it in to see who we think makes it best. This was good.
Centerville, IN
I used to hate Italian Wedding Soup when I was younger. It was a texture thing lol But one day my mom brought over a can and we shared it for lunch and I was shocked! It was so hearty, warm and it filled me up. It's delicious and I bet you I have a can in my pantry right now!
Muskegon, MI
This is a great meal for in the middle of the winter or the middle of the summer. I do really enjoy this because it is healthier with less sodium, but on the other hand, this does sometimes have a weird aftertaste because every one is so used to salt. It's almost like drinking diet pop. It's the same but different.

Looking for your answer?