BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Beef Meatball (Beef, Water, Onion, Textured Soy Concentrate, Romano Cheese [Sheeps Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cultures], Soy Protein Concentrate, Salt, Cracker Meal, Corn Syrup Solids, Black Pepper, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Parsley), Spinach, Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Salt, Onions*, Sugar, Flavoring, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Garlic*, Monosodium Glutamate, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Chicken*, Chicken, Spice, Chicken Fat, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Maltodextrin, Turmeric Extract, Beta Carotene For Color, Celery Extract, Soy Lecithin. *dried.

Buy on Target
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Best soup ever it can't get any better it's cheap plus it's convienent to get at your local supermarket do I love this so much I can't describe this any better so I would recommend it to anyone else and I will keep buying this again and again
Sarah F.
Brook Park, OH
This is the best Wedding Soup I’ve ever had outside of a restaurant or homemade! It’s the perfect mixture of noodles, spinach, and meat. It’s a little thicker broth than let’s say chicken noodle but it’s perfect for me any my clumsy self!
Tammy G.
APO, CA
If you're feeling lazy about making a meal, this soup will do the trick to stave off the hunger. It is tasty and certainly has a lot of items in the soup, but it is very salty and after you're done with the soup, your mouth is left with a very slimy feeling that needs to be washed down with a lot of water.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Although I generally prefer the other Campbell select flavors this one still has a great taste but is light enough that you don't feel weighted down by your lunch! I like that it is healthier alternative to other lunch options. I recommend this soup and the Campbell's select soups in general!
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
This soup is very delicious! I usually get it on sale at Shop Rite. This is one of my favorite soups, but it does have a lot of sodium. So if you are someone who has to watch out for sodium in your diet, I wouldn't recommend or just limit yourself.
Caroline S.
Tampa, FL
The only canned soup that I will allow the grace to pass my lips. It will need extra salt. But the meatballs remind me of those little canned weiners. Tasty, not kidding. There's also loads of veggies. It's great on days I don't feel like cooking.
Shelley G.
I usually do not like anything with spinach in it but I have to say I really do like this soup. It has yummy meatballs and there is enough of them too. The chicken broth is packed full of flavor and compliments all the contents. This has become one of my favorites.
Sue W.
Campbell's is definitely a staple of the American family meal, and I like to enjoy it occasionally in the bitterly cold winter months. I wouldn't say the taste is spectacular, but it is comforting and warms you up from the inside. Perfect for family meals together.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
This wasn't my favorite Campbell's soup but my husband really liked it. I probably wouldn't purchase this exact flavor again but I do buy Campbell's soups a lot because they are a good price and good quality soup.
Rebecca D.
Methuen, MA
Overall, good soup.  At first, I really loved the meatballs.  I'm talkin' 'bout "move over broth, where you balls at?"  But as I ate more and more of them, they reminded me of something akin to childhood SpaghettiOs.  SO, again, not totally bad, I was just expecting a more home style/home cooked meatball taste.  I would buy again, yes!